27. Pain & Pleasure

There comes a time when something so unexpected happens in our lives and we just end up not knowing what the heck to do about it.

"What?" I gaped at his unique features completely dumbfounded.

I was over.

"You heard what I said." He nonchalantly replied. "I knew you were Desiree this whole time." Castiel's deep husky voice remained unfazed as I was feeling a bunch of emotions all at once.

"I-I-just-well I-I don't know what to say-" My voice was barely above a whisper now as I could feel myself become much more frantic with every passing second. "Look I'm a mess, okay? I just-I just really wanted to tell you how I truly I felt without having to show you who I truly was-and look-I'm obviously no goddamn Desiree with her pretty face and her perfect body, but I really did enjoy talking to you and I get it if you're-"

My endless monologue about how ashamed and apologetic I was for catfishing him was abruptly cut off once Castiel's warm and gentle fingers swiftly raised my chin up. There was no warning, no words spoken, but only the piercing electricity our eyes sent to one another as it was followed up by him crashing his soft lips against mine.

It felt like time had stopped before us as I shut my eyes into his intoxicatingly surreal taste which reeked of sweet faded maple syrup as well as the spicy musk of his drunken state.

Just as fast as it began, rightfully so did it quickly end as we immediately threw our heads back, looking at each other's shocked and heated facial expressions.

Holy fuck.

Did he just?

"D-did you just kiss me?" I quietly gasped, processing the fact that I just had my first kiss.

"Y-yea." Castiel's voice was raspy as we simultaneously moved further away from each other. "I've never kissed anyone before." He gulped as his eyes hastily looked around my room.

"Me either." I let out as we turned towards each other with a fixed gaze.

With tension already filled to the brim, all rules and expectations of being proper quickly diminished as we turned into magnets that didn't want to be pulled apart, causing both of us to once again crash into one another.

The way he initially kissed me was gentle and divine as our kiss gradually grew in passion and fire.

His hands traveled down my back as he proceeded to explore my body even further, every grab, touch, and skim of his fingers intertwining with the overwhelming feelings of his tongue sneaking inside my mouth to meet with mine.

I lightly exhaled at Castiel's firm grasp on my thigh as I tried my best to catch my breath. I was overwhelmed by everything as our lips broke apart, leaving both of us connected with a tiny string of saliva that tasted like alcohol and sugar.

"Is this okay?" Castiel groggily asked, his fair cheeks blushing to a tinted red as he fought off his exhaustion to kiss me further.

"Y-yea." I quietly panted as our bodies began to grow way too hot beneath the blanket.

We looked deeply into each other's eyes for a few more seconds as Castiel eventually dives his lips back into me with his energy shifted and set on one thing, me. Our tongues clashed and caressed each other as Castiel roughly gripped onto my ass, sliding my shorts down which exposed my lower half to the heat our bodies were radiating off.

He kissed and spoke into my skin with a tone imbued with such genuine ferocity and passion I had never witnessed before. "I wanna kiss everything about you." And he did, stripping away all of my innocence with every peck.