24. Exchanges & English

"Tori please I swear I'm fine, just leave it." I sniffed, getting anxious over Tori loudly interrogating me about my tinted purple eye.

"Shiloh you have to tell me who did that to you so we can hold them accountable!" She responded as our english class gradually began to fill up. "Your eye is so bad!"

"No one did anything to me. A pan just fell down on my face while I was sliding it out." Her eyes squinted at me in suspicion as I continued.

Tori's face slowly scrunched at my words. "A pan fell on your face Shiloh? Do you really think I'm gonna sit here and let you tell me that?" I sighed, beginning to feel annoyed. "Who was it, Castiel?"

"What? No! Tori I beg of you, it's so early and I really don't wanna talk about it." I pleaded.

"Okay but like if it was the other way you around you would literally die to know who hit me too." She shrugged and looked off to the side

"Nobody hit me!" I softly exclaimed as she rolled her eyes to the side. "I know exactly what happened and it was the pan. Either you believe me or not, all I wanna do is just drop it."

"If I find out Castiel's been hurting you Shiloh I'm gonna burn that entire hotel to the ground. You can stick to your little pan story but the truth always comes out." She shrugged as I just slumped back against my seat in exhaustion.

"If Castiel hated me enough to hurt me, then why would he use my face for his project?" My smile crept up as Tori's mouth dropped in realization.

Tori's shock began to sink in as she spoke through the school bell going off. "I knew it! So wait, does that mean all the things he said in the project was meant for you as well!?" She asked as I waved off with a tired eye roll.

"Yea no, I don't know. All I know is I was practically his muse or whatever. He probably only used my face because he sees me all the time but I think everything else he was talking about was for his art-" My voice quickly died down as I glanced at Castiel walking towards his seat.

"What does that even mean?" Her voice lowered into a whisper as I shrugged, signaling for her to quiet down since Castiel was in the room.

I threw Castiel one final glance before turning my attention towards Mr. Jules who began to speak. "Good morning class!" He clapped as silence filled the room. "We have a new student all the way from Brazil so please, like always, make him feel welcome!" Mr. Jules announced as the new student entered the class.

I watched Elio enter with his usually adorable smile. His mood and subtle optimism for everything made him stand out along with his tall muscular build. His eyes were turning a light hazel due to the rays of sun entering the window, contrasting exceptionally with his soft brown hair and amaretti toned face.

"God why does he look like Shawn Mendes but just in a better font?" I ignored Tori's comment as seeing Elio successfully switch to our class made me happy.

Elio's golden brown eyes was curious and rapidly shot pass everybody else, only to shimmer them brightly at us. As Elio began to walk over to sit next to me, I was beyond shocked to see Castiel's cold expressionless face seem slightly bothered at Elio making his way towards us.

"What's up, what's up!" Tori whispered to greet Elio.

"Hey guys!" He waved and threw us smiles.

"You were able to switch!" I quietly cheered.

"Yea I was, thank you, I mean I couldn't really have done it without you guys telling me to." Elio shrugged as he kept his attention on me. "Can I sit here?" He gestured at the empty seat beside me as I immediately nodded.