22. Groups & Grudges

I touched myself to Castiel to the point of knocking out into a deep sleep last night. It's kind of embarrassing to be able to even say that right now but I'm glad nobody else knows about it but me.

I have never done that to anyone before and if Castiel ever found out, my head would either explode or probably be served on a silver platter. Who is this new me? This was something I had never done before and I didn't know how to feel about it.

What is happening?

I was admittedly lost in my own thoughts as I walked through the widely active school halls with Tori. Both of us came to school with our poster board since today was finally the day to turn in our project to Mr. Jules. Luckily enough we don't have to present. I can't even imagine what that would feel like after last night.

"I'm so glad this shit is finally over. I was up all night because of the writing part." Tori pointed at our poster as I quickly agreed. "Also Castiel did amazing on the art, imagine our grade without them?"

I couldn't help but quietly laugh as she was right. The board was indeed being saved solely because of Castiel's precision and undeniable talent at drawing.

I nodded at her as the class began to fill up with other students. "Yea he really saved us. I wonder how his project is gonna look like. He told me he was going to present." I whispered.

"He is!?" Tori sounded genuinely surprised as her eyes averted from mine like a bullet, like something was demanding her attention.

I followed her eyes, landing them on Castiel who was walking towards his seat with a poster board as well as his other stuff. Subtle eye bags sat just beneath his glacial eyes as he didn't bother paying anyone any mind per usual.

My attention left his before he could catch me staring at him. I don't think I'd be comfortable with having him look at me. I feel so ashamed from last night and just overall disgusted with myself.

I lightly coughed as the school bell went off, my eyes shooting at the clock as I anxiously adjusted myself at my seat.

The entire class collectively looked at Mr. Jules now. "Good morning everyone, today's project day." Mr. Jules smiled. "Now if you can all kindly pass your posters to the person right in front of you that would be amazing. If you're presenting, just keep it with you until you go up." He finished as the class did as they were told.

"Wow you guys are better than my last class, nobody wanted to do anything." Mr. Jules looked beyond excited to see all the posters get passed to the front of the class. "Cool, now who wants to present first!?" Several people raised their hands including Castiel.

Mr. Jules ended up picking a girl with glasses and a hoodie to go first as a boy with freckles and naturally bright orange hair went second. Both of their presentations were definitely well thought out and beautiful as it was finally time for the third presenter to go up.

"Ah, let's see." Mr. Jules observed the room for raised hands, his attention stopping at a person that made my breath hitch. "Castiel, go ahead and come up and then Priscilla you can go after and then James."

My mouth formed a tiny circle as I deeply exhaled out in nervousness watching Castiel walk up towards the class without any hesitation or cracked confidence.

He ends up standing before us, the rays of sun hitting against his dewy porcelain and deep shiny hair as his deep husky voice began to talk. "My name is Castiel Eros Cazakashi. My presentation is about how color ties in with the people in our lives." We watched him proceed to unroll his poster board, flipping the front to expose the drawing made on the back.

Wow.

A collective gasp and sudden outbursts of positive reactions filled the entire class as we were all immediately magnetized by his stunning masterpiece.