26. Baths & Bandages

"P-please be quiet." I sharply pleaded with a whisper as I didn't know what the heck I was going to tell my mom if she ends up seeing me stumbling through the house with a messily drunken boy.

"I'mnut even that loud." His whole weight was inconsistent as it would switch from fully balancing on me or wobbling away. "Cute house, just like you." His husky voice purred into my ear as I struggled to remain calm.

Yup this boy is drunk as hell.

The sounds of our shoes slightly tripping and hitting against the walls sounded like an absolute mess. This was even worse than the extremely long bus ride we took to get here.

Castiel hummed and sang to a song as the palm of my hand rapidly clasped onto his mouth in efforts to silence him as we made our way down the hallway pass my mom's room.

Thankfully enough, I think she was asleep.

I groaned as I tried to fight my way through the smell of his cologne and his alcohol coated breath, eventually dropping him down on my bed and quickly turning back to close my door shut.

He loudly moaned as he began to flourish back against my sheets, spreading like a starfish as his black hair adorably ruffled in and out of his face. "Can you help me take my shoes off?" He murmured and moaned as I sighed out of annoyance.

I proceeded to wiggle his sneakers off. I figured I should quit being rude since he is a guest after all. I was just so scared and honestly still in shock with processing everything.

I knelt down before a tiredly yawning Castiel as he proceeded to sit up, his drowsy blue gaze meeting mine as I struggled on his left and final shoe. "Thank you." He lightly coughed.

After I helped him get his shoes off, I quickly got back up to grab some clothes for us to change into after a shower. I tried my best to see through the dark as I hastily scavenged through my closet, my mind racing with a million thoughts.

This is insane. This is absolutely fucking insane. I have a drunk and incredibly unpredictable Castiel in my room meanwhile the Valiant suite was left in absolute chaos.

None of this is normal, this is absolutely crazy and I didn't know if I could handle it.

I swiftly walked passed the creaky hallway and made my towards the bathroom where enough was able to be seen due to the moonlight that was seeping in.

I squatted closely against the tub to run a bath for Castiel, staying there for quite some time with my hand making sure it was warm enough. After some time I eventually made my way back towards the room, momentarily checking in on my mom who was sound asleep.

"Okay, the bath is ready." I started, throwing him a pair of fresh clothes. "Can you just please promise me to be quiet. My mom is sleeping and if you wake her up I-I might have to kill you."

"Yea, yea." He carelessly waved off.

"I'm serious, Castiel." I looked at him intently. "If I don't, she will. I mean I don't know how she'd react to a stranger being in the house."

Castiel clicked his mouth to the side as he got up to approach me with a playful glare. "Psh, relax. I'm not a stranger." He lightly bumped against my shoulder as I sat back down on my bed with widened eyes due to the disbelief beginning to settle in.

I quickly stood back up as I couldn't help but grow overly cautious towards every little sound he would make. I made my way towards the bathroom where he was drunkenly trying his best to remain silent, which really meant bumping and making as much noise as possible.

"Could you be anymore louder!?" I harshly whispered.

"It's not my fault I can barely see in here." His voice was raspy as it gradually turned more into a whisper to match my volume.