41. Crying & Craters

Castiel and I eventually get dropped off to a glittering theatre that stood a few blocks away from the hotel. I couldn't help but smile since I always wondered how a movie date would be like. I'd sometimes wonder and fantasize the experience due to my unspoken compliance about my loneliness, until now.

"Are you really not gonna tell me what we're doing here?" I shyly looked at him as he took me by the hand, guiding me through the middle of the busy streets and into the flashing lights that broadcasted the glass covered theatre.

"I told you, it's a surprise." He answers as my stomach warmed up at him being so thoughtful.

I hid behind Castiel's lengthy arm as a man in uniform greeted us with a nod and smile the moment we walked in. "Welcome Mr. Cazakashi." His hands shifted from his back and out towards him, exposing a large bouquet of flowers and passing it towards Castiel with a sincere smile. "The movie will be all the way on the left sir, enjoy!"

Castiel proceeds to thank him as he takes the bouquet of flowers and hands it off to me. "Here, I got these for you." He licked over his lightly tinted lips as I froze and stared at him in shock.

"W-what-why?"

He got me flowers?

No he couldn't have.

I don't deserve shit.

God I could cry right now.

"I know I should've asked which flowers you wanted instead of getting all of them for you but I didn't wanna ruin the surprise." He awkwardly scratched the back of his head. "Sorry if you hate it-"

I quickly spoke up to him. "N-no, are you kidding me? I-I love it!" I quickly smelled the bouquet. "I just wish I could've gotten you something as well, this is kinda embarrassing."

"You don't have to give me anything." His brows furrow down closely against his ocean eyes.

"Can I get you snacks? Do you want popcorn?" I ask, ultimately feeling bad.

He clicks his mouth in annoyance as he brings his arm over my shoulders to pull me right against him. "I said you don't have to give me anything, Shiloh."

"How about I cook dinner afterwards? Can I at least do that?" I excitedly suggested as we walked further into the movies, passing the arrays of posters and memorabilia.

"If you insist." He seemed content at that suggestion as his eyes momentarily glimmer at me.

I smell the bouquet once again as the overwhelming joy I was feeling failed to subside, causing me to get in my tippy toes to plant a kiss on his cheek. "Thank you for this, it's beautiful."

The gesture catches him off guard, causing him to widen his eyes at me just before melting into a warm smile. "You're welcome."

"So what movie are we watching?" I ask.

"It's a surprise, Shiloh." He throws me a glance as we enter into the dark theatre.

The theatre was empty, empty to the point that it prompted me to asking yet another question as we took our seats. "I thought this place was a landmark?"

"It is." He says simply.

"Then why is it so empty?"

"Because I rented out the whole place just for us."

That response was when I really stared at Castiel, stared at him to the point of burning my sockets out as if I was a mannequin in shock. "You did what?"

"I don't like people, and I really wanted to make sure this entire night was just about celebrating you." He rested his chiseled jaw back as I felt a distinct force in my stomach that made me feel as though I was going ballistic with butterflies.