Date Day!

A/n: I am already struggling but here we go! Also this is a Heather Nill x female reader. I haven't really seen any panic one-shots or Heather Nill one-shots. If there is any, please tag me. Enjoy! Also, if any of y'all have seen panic, there will be a scene at a bridge that is like the second episode of it, where their at the granary and Heather (Olivia) would have to walk across in 90 seconds or whatever. So, yeah... enjoy✌🏻 By the way it's a long chapter (sorry!)
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was struggling with classes as always as she wasn't the brightest student ever, often talked back to teachers and would get sent out of class, would often keep her head down but if she ever got asked something it'd always end in a snarky comment and her getting shouted at. So, Heather being her decided that she deserved a break from all of the studying she had been doing for an upcoming test that Heather and Y/n have together. Heather's mother was also stressing her out, and felt like she couldn't talk to her friends about it apart from Y/n as she understood, her mother being dead and her dad always drinking and smoking, never being around. So, Heather drove herself to Y/n's house and parked outside, she got out and climbed onto the roof that was outside of Y/n's window. She lightly tapped on the window waiting for Y/n to open her curtains.

Heather's POV:
Hopefully she hasn't left yet, she normally stays in her room till she has to go to school.
The curtains open and I smile waving at her awkwardly, she blushes slightly as her head falls letting out a small laugh, her eyes focus on the ground, she opens it with caution and moves out the way; she lets out a small sigh and looks up at me.

"Why hello Heather." Y/n teases with a pleasant smile on her face, I grin staring at her happily.

"Hello, McDaniel." I reply in a mocking tone, she lets out a small breath.

"To what do I owe the pleasure?" Y/n asks me with a grin on her face as she leaned on the window sill, her face in front of mines. I take in a small breath looking between her eyes,

"I was wondering if you wanted to miss the day?" I ask her in a tone of slight hopefulness even though the way I was seated wasn't showing any confidence whatsoever which I know Y/n likes. Another reason why I wanted to miss the day was because although it was the weekend, my mother was still bothering me as she dumps so much shit on the counter and I couldn't find all the flyers for the college i'm planning to attend once i'm done my final year of High School. She was bothering me so much and I didn't want Lily to put up with it either, Y/n stares at me as I try to read her but her face was very... unreadable but when it came to Y/n reading me, it looks as if she read me like a book and understood the true reason why I wanted to miss the day.

"Yeah, sure. Why not." Y/n shrugs as she climbs out and closes the window behind her, I turn to her and we both climb down, once we were down and out the street on our way to where most stores were in Carp, she turns to me walking backwards. "So, Nill, what're we doing first?" Y/n asks me as she claps her hands together then rubs against them with excitement, a grin of excitement flooding her face. I let out a small breath and think for a moment wondering what we could do.

"Park?" I ask her causing her to let out a small laugh, she nods her head in agreement as she claps her hands together, clicks her fingers, then points at me.

"I'd love that." Y/n hums in delight raising her eyebrows for a few seconds but then them falling. "I like your outfit, Nill. You look nice." Y/n compliments as I cross my arms across my stomach and look down at my outfit moving my hair that was curled out of the way and see it was just blue denim shorts with a red crop top t-shirt. I look up at her confused as I unfold my arms.

"Is this you joking or...?" I hesitantly ask her as my face furrows in confusion, squinting my eyes as I lean my head closer and more to the right slightly, making Y/n shake her head and gasp placing her hand over her heart as if I had asked her something offensive. I snicker at this action, letting my face fall and my eyes no longer narrowing at her as she looks as me so shocked and surprised.