"See? I'm not so bad!"

Heather x Reader

I guess I'm back! I don't know, I still have two more tests to do. I managed to survive my English one, now I just need to do one of Tuesday, and then I think... I think! Don't quote me since I still don't have that many ideas or I back out of ideas. But after that, posting should be back to normal

Anyway, thank you for 20k! I am so thankful for all of you❤

Anyway! LETS GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was walking down the street glancing through papers as she was holding her laptop too, bumping into someone yet managing to keep a firm grip on her stuff and her laptop, she had a bag on as she was going to go to the lake after handing out an updated job application. The other person, stumbled backwards.

"S-Shit, sorry— Heather?" Y/n asked. Heather sighed, forcing her eyes shut. Immediately regretting bumping into her.

"Hey... Y/n." Heather gritted out, letting out a small sigh. Y/n scoffed,

"Ouch, okay. You know it's better to walk with your eyes open?" Y/n chuckled out.

"Shut up," Heather sighed out, opening her eyes slowly, eyes filled with regret. "I know how to walk places."

"You sure? You just bumped into me and seem pretty upset about it." Y/n acknowledged. Heather noticed that she had her backpack on and was curious on what was in there.

"I—!" She scoffed, "I am not upset about it—"

"You don't have to deny it, the look in your eyes that you have are simply filled with judgement. It's obvious. You don't need to lie, Nill." Y/n let out, then gave her a tight-lipped smile. She went to walk off but Heather tapped her shoulder which made Y/n turn around, "Yes?"

"Do you think I hate you?"

"Yes, and you do. Bye now." Y/n said going to turn around,

"W-Well wait— wait, hold up." Heather said, rushing in front of her. "Hey, no, why do you think I hate you?"

"You get annoyed by my presence. You don't like talking to me. You think we have nothing in common, but we both like writing books and small short stories as it helps get the thoughts out of our minds. We're the oldest siblings in our families having to take care of our youngest siblings as our mother's can't seem to be doing a good job at being a mother to them." Y/n expressed which Heather was shocked at,

"You like writing?"

"And reading." Y/n hummed out, "It's nice. Especially with listening to good music but like relaxing café jazz music. Y'know?"

"Never tried it." She chuckled out,

"Oh, you should." Y/n suggested, nodding her head and humming afterwards. The two staring at one another. "What? Is there something on my face?" 

"No."

"Well then why are you staring at me like that?" Y/n asked.

"Follow me." 

"But—"

"Follow." Heather demanded, glancing her up and down before walking away, Y/n sighed,

"If you insist." Y/n huffed out before turning around and dragging herself along behind Heather, holding a book and simply walking with confidence but it looked as if she wasn't even trying. She was Dodge's sister, and was quite secretive but very observant. She was wearing black jeans, black doc martins, a white shirt, a black zip-up over it, she itched the back of her neck and glanced around taking a glance of the town and when her eyes trailed back to ahead of her; she saw Heather. Smiling at her, admiring her. She scoffed and looked down blushing slightly, "Is there something that you like about me that makes you stare?"