Awkward Interview

A/N: HERE. WE. GO. THIRD POST. LETS DO IT! BTW! This hasn't really got any relationship stuff it's more a friend and family thing so uhm... Reader x Some Fear Street Cast Members ig... 😂 ENJOYYYY

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Welch was an amazing actress and everyone complimented her on it, she was an actor that took her time and it matched with her co-star Kiana's intensity of how they delivered their lines. It was the premier and Y/n picked Kiana up to go meet everyone. The two arrived and gave hugs to everyone.

"There's my sister!" Olivia called out,

"From the same mister!" Y/n finished as it was their thing to finish each other's sentences. They pull one another in for a hug, both of them smiling. "I'm so proud of you." Y/n grinned out, a smile on her face as she was the youngest and deeply admired her older sister, the two attended acting classes and working on acting in their spair time and together.

"And I'm proud of you." Olivia answered back, Y/n grinned as she pulled away but looked down as she wasn't the best at recieving compliments as it often made her uncomfortable. She wouldn't mean for people to feel bad but she simply didn't like compliments and she struggled with hiding her emotions sometimes.

She felt a hand on her back and turned around to see Kiana smiling widely,

"You look stunning, Y/n. I mean it." Kiana complimented, Y/n just stared her down.

"U-Uhm..." She looked back at Olivia who pushed her forward toward Kiana making the girl shorter girl laugh, "T-Thanks... I-I guess. You look a lot hotter though, like honestly. C-Compared to you, I'm like a little rug, you know the ones that are really shit and-" Olivia cleared her throat, Y/n stopped talking and moved back, "I-I'm gonna go get some water." She excused herself and rushed off.

"She's so adorable." Emily complimented as she walked over to both Olivia and Kiana, the two girls smiling.

"She really is something adorbale." Kiana commented.

"I agree, I think she just needs to be brought out of her shell. Then she truly will be an angel." Olivia hummed out which made Emily and Kiana nod their head, Ryan walked over joining in. All complimenting Y/n.

Y/n could hear and it made her have a small anxiety attack in the bathroom, she didn't like being complimented as all anyone has ever done is leave her; she trusted people by how they complimented her almost constantly then got stabbed in the back, one-by-one. Each one left. She truly only had her family and to her, she felt like she wasn't even enough for her family as Olivia was doing amazing with acting.

Yet she was lying in her bed, day-after-day. Crying. Reading. Fantising. Writing books. Slowly gaining her energy back when she got a project with her sister, and it pulled off. It cheered her up and she went from no friends apart from Olivia even though she didn't really think family counted as friends as they were technically forced to like you.

"I'm going to go to the bathroom." Kiana announced,

"Okay, we'll wait here on you." Emily said before turning around to Ryan and Olivia as well as Ashley and McCabe continuing their conversation. Kiana walked into the bathroom to see Y/n who seemed perfectly fine, just stood there.

"Y-Y/n? You okay?" Kiana asked, her face slightly furrowed. Y/n turned around to her, eyes still wattery and voice still raspy.

"Huh?" She asked confused, her eyes slightly narrowed. "S-Sorry, I was just... uhm, spaced out." She said then quickly cleared her throat before rushing off back outside. Kiana wanted to follow but her need to go to the bathroom grew harder to ignore so, she quickly went and washed her hands then went outside and didn't see Y/n nor Olivia. Kiana walked over,