Individual Challenge

A/N: Heather x Reader

THANK YOU FOR 22K! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! WOO! <3

Here we go!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n pulled up in her car as she was at her individual challenge, she let out a small sigh as she shut the door. She saw her friend, Summer.

"Are you the one who's in charge of my individual challenge?" She asked, Summer nodded her head. She smiled,

"For this challenge, you are going to do multiple things, go through a maze, solve a riddle and find a key. We will be timing you. Every minute that you waste is 5 points taken off of 50 points that you can get in total if you manage to do this is under 10 minutes." Summer explained.

"Under 10 minutes?" Y/n reiterated.

"What? You don't think you can do it?"

"With a time limit of 10 minutes, you expect me to go through a maze, solve a riddle and find a key?"

"You are very... intellectual the way I hear it." Summer hummed out, "You're time starts... now." 

Y/n sighed and made her way toward the start of the maze, she walked down and glanced both left and right, she went right and took a quick diagonal turn to the left. She glanced behind her to see something, she paused.  

"Who's there?" She asked, holding a torch. She sighed and turned around continuing her way to get through the maze. She took three lefts and one right managing to make it into a barn-ish house. She looked around, the torch shining and lighting things up as she looked around to see a room filled with either blank notes or writing on them. "Nice job, Summer." She scoffed out, she grabbed the first note: 'Find the next note to know what you're doing, if you're not quick enough however, just know you could start losing.' Great, thanks for the confidence boost. 

She managed to find all the notes rather quickly as it was very easy to tell the difference between what note had writing on it and what notes didn't. She set them all up on a table and started to put them in order. 

"Find the note. Found the note, now... I need..." Her eyes quickly scanned the 7 flash cards of riddles, she grabbed the 3rd on and placed it next to the first part of the card as it made sense. She grabbed the rest of the riddles and started to place them one-by-one against the second, she finally pieced it together and a door opened, a blinding light showing which made Y/n have to cover her eyes. "Flashy just for me. Thank you." She called out, she covered her eyes to protect them as she moved closer, the lights slightly relaxed and when it got to the point where Y/n didn't have to cover her eyes. 

She sighed as she walked toward the blinding light to see a note, she grasped it and opened it, 

'Watch out ;) ' The note said, Y/n looked up and paused for a moment to hear small movement. She moved back and looked up to see a huge bag, she sighed and tried to open it, she pulled out a pocketknife that Dodge gave her as a present when she was 9. (A/N: Reader is Dodge's little sister) She opened it to see a fake body with a note that said to progress onwards. 

She took in a small inhale, she wasn't afraid of anything, she hasn't had a proper scare from panic yet and went out to see that it was a continuation of the maze. She took a left to meet with an instant dead-end, she turned around went to go back but something made a wooden plank fall in front of Y/n, trapping her as she hated being in tight spaces so, she quickly started to kick it down creating a hole that she knew broke her hand but she didn't care. She wanted out.