Movie Date

A/N: Reader x Heather! HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was waiting outside for Heather, once she came out of her house, she grinned happily as she walked toward Heather meeting her half way.

"Hello, Nill." She grinned out, Heather smiled.

"Hey." Heather replied as the two hugged, they pull away but Y/n kept an arm around Heather.

"You ready to go see The Conjuring?" Y/n grinned out with a devilish smirk,

"I honestly don't know how you convinced me to come watch this with you." Heather sighed out, Y/n grinned.

"I'll be right next to you, Nill. You ain't got nothin' to worry about." Y/n exclaimed as she removed her arm and took her hand and directed Heather to her car, she opened the passenger's door for Heather.

"Yeah, I deserve this." Heather grinned out,

"I always open the door for you!" Y/n protested which made Heather laugh, she sat in the passenger's side and Y/n closed the door. She walked around to the driver's side and as soon as she sat down and closed the door, her right hand immediately went to Heather's thigh, she used her left hand to put her seatbelt on and started the car, she reversed and started to drive to the movie theatre. She was tracing random shapes on her thigh the whole drive without even noticing as it was something that helped her focus, tracing random things or having something to fiddle with in class. She always got distracted very easily and was the class clown with her friends.

*Flashback to Monday*

Y/n was sat up the back right next to the heater, she was freezing and her best friend; Demi was two seats in front of her, the seat in front of Y/n didn't belong to anyone and Demi always had her back against the wall incase Y/n needed anything. 

She glanced behind to see Y/n flipping a pencil and going to catch it but she bashed her head and moved back holding where she hit in pain as it hit the floor. Demi tried to hold back her laughter as the teacher saw as well and tried her best not to laugh.

"Y-Y/n, you okay?" The teacher, Ms Collin asked. Y/n gave her a thumbs up as Heather turned to her and sighed.

"What'd you do?" Heather asked cupping her jaw and turning her head to the right where the window's were. She removed my hand checked to see it lightly bleeding. "Miss, she's bleeding. Can I take her to the bathroom?" Heather asked which the teacher allowed.

"Demi go with them."  Miss Collin said as she knew that Demi was going to try create some excuse to leave with them. Demi got up smiling and rushed over looking at it and crying of laughter as she helped Heather direct Y/n down the hall, the two laughing their head off as Heather tried to stop her from falling to the floor with Demi as they were laughing to hard. They were stood right outside Natalie and Bishop's classroom and they both asked to go which the teacher allowed and they both started to join in laughing and asking what happened.

*End of flashback*

"How's your head feeling?" Heather asked smiling and looking up at Y/n for the first time since they got in the car as all she's been staring at, is Y/n's hand. Y/n laughed.

"I'm okay." Y/n laughed out, she moved her finger-tips in a circle lightly brushing Heather's skin. Heather tried her hardest not to sharply inhale yet it was almost as if Y/n was doing this on purpose even though Heather deep down knew that she was oblivious to it all. 

They soon arrive at the movie theatre and Y/n got out quickly and rushed over to the passenger's side and opened the door for Heather. Heather grinned and got out giving Y/n a kiss on the cheek,