"the girl from the woods"

A/N: Hannah x Sarah

THANK YOU FOR 24K! WOOOOOOO!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'For swift nights, I think about her skin,

for all that is her, I crave her love.

I search for something deep within,

the love we share, over shines me over from above.'

Hannah Miller, a girl with a poetic mind that simply could see anything and think of some lines in her head as she craved the feeling of being heard. She was the Pastor's daughter of course and because of that, she assumed that there nobody would want to hear her poems or what she had to say.

They always saw Hannah as a girl who if you were to get caught by her, they would immediately threaten her to not tell her parents as they could tell God and curse his or hers name. Something that they didn't want to happen,

it was late at night and Hannah couldn't sleep. Her mind had been flushed with verses that she simply couldn't ignore much further.

'The girl from the woods, seems to shine brighter from all,

from winter to summer, then all the way to fall.

My heart beats for her, 

for what it is worth every moment with her, is a blur.'

Hannah wrote out, she leaned back in her wooden chair that she felt so uncomfortable in sometimes, - it depended on how long she sat there - she set her pen down and stared at it for a moment, unsure if she should add another verse; it wasn't until she heard her mother awake that she blew out her candle and rushed over to her bed, she laid down and pretended to be fast asleep as she had the poem she had just written in her delicate hands, she had made sure that she didn't bend them. Her mother came in to check on her but once she saw that Hannah was fast asleep, she left and shut the door quietly.

***

"Sarah! Sarah, I need to talk too you." Hannah exclaimed as she rushed after Sarah who was headed to Solomon's, she held her dress up so she could run and once Sarah had heard her voice, she stopped her walk and turned to Hannah with a smile.

"Care to join me to Solomon's?" Sarah asked politely, a smile that formed blush on Hannah's cheeks. Hannah hummed in agreement,

"Are you sure that he'll be alright with that, Sarah?" Hannah questioned, Sarah nodded her head.

"You're always welcome at Solomon's, Hannah Miller." Sarah grinned out, she was happy that Hannah was joining her on her walk to Solomon's as it was a nice walk, especially when it was with Hannah as more beauty was seen. "So, is there anything you wanted to talk about?"

"Uhm... c-can you read something? F-For me? Not out-loud though. I recommend that it stays on paper." Hannah expressed to which Sarah cut her off with a small giggle,

"Hannah Miller, you need to loosen up before I do it myself. Hand it over, and it shall not be repeated." Sarah grinned out which made Hannah sigh as she rolled her eyes in a teasing manor; she handed over her poem and Sarah squinted her eyes and read the poem, at the first line; she smiled. 

Hannah watched hesitantly as she fiddled with her fingers and she seemingly couldn't tear her eyes away from Sarah, she cared too much.

"You truly are something from God, Hannah... this... this is amazing." Sarah breathed out, she looked up at Hannah to notice how close they were suddenly which startled both of them.

"S-Sorry..." Hannah muttered under her breath as she went to move back but Sarah shook her head and grasped her hand, holding her hand and making sure that she didn't pull away. Hannah grinned as she saw Sarah's eyes glance at her lips then into her eyes, Sarah's eyes looking so pretty that it felt like there was a pull that no longer could've been ignored.

Hannah impatiently leaned in and placed her lips onto Sarah's, Sarah being caught off guard but kissed her back, they both smiled into the kiss and once Sarah parted from the kiss; she got a reassuring look from Hannah, allowing her to set the poem into her pocket and set the bag down before she moved Hannah backwards into a tree, she grasped her hands and placed them on either side, the two enticingly making-out in the woods.

Sarah immediately knowing that she truly was the girl from the woods.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Ok! A few things that I want to talk about. I realised that if I'm going to start a series, I actually need an idea which is something that I don't have, so, I will be continuing this for the moment.

The second thing is that I'm sorry that this wasn't that long, I did enjoy writing it though.

The third thing is that if there is anything that you guys want to see, please let me know, I'm open to all ideas. I'm writing a personal story and it's about a girl with powers and Sam (fear street) is in the story if you'd want to see that. I wouldn't mind doing that as a story.

Uhm... I think that's it, so I'll see you all next time, boo-bye!