"Scary" Surprise

A/N: Olivia x Reader

Backstory: Reader's a musician and the reader is backstage as Olivia's doing an interview that she's nervous about but Jimmy has a plan for the reader to scare Olivia. Olivia doesn't know that the reader is in LA at the same time as her

HERE! WE! GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was busy on tour as she had been for the past 5 months, she had another 2 months to go but she wanted to make a pit stop to surprise her girlfriend and take her out too dinner, she missed her a lot and the two have been busy with work and she needed some inspiration, so, she decided to head to LA and surprise her girlfriend.

Olivia was about to go on and Y/n had to hide another room, there was a camera as Vogue had been following her for the day.

"I know for a fact that Olivia will probably be nervous, she always gets little nerves but then once she's on stage, I think she relaxes." Y/n explained then let out a small chuckle, "I hope she won't be mad, fingers crossed. Cause I have a good idea afterwards. To... make it up to her." She chuckled out with a huge smile, "Even I'm nervous and It's not even me doing the show." She exclaimed before letting out a small laugh.

***
(15 minutes later)

"Ok, it's show-time. Here we go." Y/n let out as she got a mic put on her, she got a little make-up done. "I will be back soon, it has been so much fun but now it's time that I go surprise my lover. I will catch up with you all in a bit. I am so thankful. See ya." She excitedly said quietly, her mic got turned on as she snuck out, she put her index finger over her mouth as the audience wanted to freak out, 

Y/n just smiled and danced her way over to Olivia, she spun around and went on her tippy toes, she then snuck behind Olivia and nodded as she was answering a question.

"It has been a p-pleasure... what're you looking—"

"BOO!" Y/n exclaimed as Olivia turned her, she screamed and hit Y/n in the shoulder as she fell onto the floor, Y/n roared with laughter as well as Jimmy and the audience, she climb onto the chair and set her feet down, she helped Olivia up. "I'm sorry. Forgive me?" She giggled out as even Y/n fell to her knees once Olivia had stood up, but Olivia pulled her up and hugged her so close, everyone awed, 

"I missed you so much."

"I had to come surprise you. I missed you too." Y/n chuckled out as she picked Olivia up and spun around, "I missed you so much, I'm glad I'm here."

"As much as I hate you for scaring me, I'll allow it this time." Olivia hummed out as she pulled away from the hug, Y/n laughed and sat down, 

"Mines."

"Fine." Olivia sat on her knee, "Mines." She said as she placed a kiss on Y/n cheek, Jimmy continued to ask the two questions about how they were doing and what was coming up which Y/n smiled at.

"Uhm, I've got music coming up, so, once I'm done the tour that I'm like 5 months in, so yeah. Once I'm done, I think I'll be going back into song writing and I've got... a series that I am just... forever thankful for and I'm... just really excited for everyone to see it." She smiled out as she got a round of applause which made her smile, 

"Can you tell us anything about that, Y/n?" Jimmy asked, Y/n took in a small inhale.

"Uh, yeah." She stayed quiet for a minute and then smiled. "It's really good right?" 

"Oh my gosh, that was like completely... just wow." Olivia sarcastically said and Jimmy agreed as he laughed.

"I know, I'm just... so hard working." Y/n laughed out. "But one thing I can say, is that once I finished uhm, doing the-the series, I definitely had a much more improved writing and a lot of things seemingly flowed a lot swifter and I think that for the fans who continuously support me, I hope they will like it as much as I do." Y/n explained with a smile as halfway, she picked up like a broken piece of paper and started to fiddle with it out of nerves. Y/n got a round of applause, she smiled widely.

"So, just before we go. I just have one quick thing to say, I want to congratulate you, Olivia, on your new movie. It truly is fantastic and something new for the ages. And Y/n for everything that you've been up too. And! Last but not least, congratulations on your 3 year anniversary. Congratulations!"

Both Y/n and Olivia hug one another and smile widely as the audience applauded them, it cut to commercial break and both Y/n and Olivia headed off the stage, once the two got into a room privately and their mic's were off, the two high fived and pulled each other into a kiss. Once they parted, they both smiled.

"Happy anniversary." Y/n wished,

"Happy anniversary. I'm glad you were able to make it! I'm so happy!" Olivia exclaimed and the two hugged before they pulled away and pulled one another into a passionate kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Quick A/N here, I have been obsessed with Hailee Steinfeld recently, not that I'm stopping this, I love writing this but now I'm also considering writing a one-shot book with her. I've non-stop been obsessed with watching the lip sync battle she did... I swear! So, good. But yeah, Lmk!