Dark and Twisty "Sisters"

A/N: Reader x Olivia

Backstory: Y/n has a friend called Demi, (I have a friend called Demi that's why I always call like girl side characters Demi cause she's literally the only person who knows me truly without having to ask me) the two have been binge watching Greys Anatomy and Olivia feels like a third wheel because... well she is. Until Demi meets someone and then they all grow to live with one another.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n and Olivia were fast asleep and when Olivia turned around she felt another body behind Y/n, she opened her eyes and looked to see Demi fast asleep. She moved back confused and sat up, glancing between the two to see Y/n and Demi out like a light and in the exact same position. 

"Y/n." Olivia breathed out, 

"Mhmm?" Both Y/n and Demi hummed out, Y/n groaned and turned around,

"Demi? What're you doing here?" Y/n asked,

"McBoring turned out to actually be really boring."

"Really?" Y/n gasped out slightly, Demi nodded her head.

"Yeah! I mean I ask what he does and guess what he says?"

"Bartender?"

"Yeah! How'd you know?"

"He seemed like a bartender." Y/n hummed out,

"I thought so too! But then—"

"Hello!" Olivia cut off between the two, both Y/n and Demi turn to Olivia,

"What's up?" They ask at the same time, Olivia glanced between the two.

"What— What're we doing? Why are you here?" Olivia asked confused, she glanced between the two.

"She went on a date with a boring guy, she's upset." Y/n explained.

"Yeah, me so sad." Demi pouted out making Y/n giggle. Olivia glanced between the two and sighed, 

"I'll get the drinks..." She mumbled before leaving the room, Y/n moved up to the middle so Demi had more room.

"So, what happened on the date?" Y/n questioned.

"He was so boring, only talked about himself. His job sounds so boring."

"Could be McWhore." 

"Oo, definitely." Demi agreed. The two giving one another a fist bump as they both stare ahead.

****

Y/n and Olivia had a late night last night as they went out for dinner and then when they came back... let's just say a nice rendezvous. Demi knocked on the door before marching into the bedroom.

"Hey, guys. So, I have a date but this time it's with a girl and I don't know what to do. Do I dress casually or—?"

"Say less!" Y/n groaned out, Olivia sighed and her eyebrows furrowed.

"What's going on?" Olivia groaned out,

"Come on, Olivia, we gotta get up. Demi needs help." Y/n explained as she started to place a kiss on her cheek before getting up, Y/n being naked but Demi simply not caring as they continued to talk. "Description?"

"Name's Grace; little sister named Amelia, she likes playing darts, going to bars, is a good cook and—"

"Y/n, what the hell?" Olivia asked as she quickly covered herself,

"What?" Both Demi and Y/n asked confused as they turned to her, Y/n still trying to find clothing naked while Olivia was covering her body. 

"I'm naked." Olivia stated,