Late Nate Rendezvous

A/n: Deena x Sam

HERE WE GO! 

Shout -out to my sister who got to scared to finish watching the first Fear Street, AHAHAHA sorry. Honestly thank god she deleted Wattpad.

Anyway, 

LETS DO IT.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam was in the library late at night and the library was supposed to be closed but Sam managed to sweet talk her way into getting the librarian leave her the keys as she's a librarian monitor, she was sitting at the back of the library with a lamp by her surrounded in books — to be exact, 5 huge books, 3 small books that were flingy, and 7 jotters — she had her knees up and was using that to write in her notebook, she pulled the jotter closest to her on her right and skimmed the page; she heard the door open yet ignored it hoping it was someone coming to murder her.

She was off for 3 days and missed 4 tests. (True story, I was literally off on Wednesday, kinda, I went home at lunch, then all Thursday and Friday but Friday's are half days anyway. WHAT THE HELL?!) She started writing until she heard her most favourite voice.

"And to think I ran to your house to see why you weren't answering my calls because I thought you were breaking up with me..." Deena huffed out, her breathing rushed. Sam looked up at her, she let out a small breath.

"Deena, hi love." Sam hummed as she smiled,

"How come you don't want to turn a light on?" Deena asked.

"I don't know where the switches are." Sam sighed out, Deena left and within minutes; the lights turned on. Sam hummed in delight as she blew out her candle and stood up letting out a grunt as her butt hurt from sitting in the middle of two lanes. She grabbed a few books moving it to the nearest table and Deena rushed over helping her,

"You should've told me that you were going to stay here, I would've wanted to come with you." Deena chuckled out as she set the books down, "Plus, do you really need all these books?" She asked.

"For what I've missed? Yes. Yes, I do." Sam agreed.

"Can I help?" She asked sitting next to her, Sam hummed as she set the pen down. She turned to Deena, taking Deena's hands in her.

"As much as I love that you want to help me, and I don't want to be mean, but I have the better grades. And I love you and I know you love me, so, I know your a distraction." Sam chuckled out placing a small kiss on her cheek, before turning back to her jotters and her notebook going over nots. Deena simply stared at her, a small smile tugging on her lips. After 15 minutes of Sam attempting to ignore Deena's stare, Deena especially knowing what she's doing, Sam finally gave in. She sighed and turned to her, her eyes shut as she hovered her upper body on the table. She sighed and opened her eyes, "What can I help you with?" She breathed out hoping for an answer so she could quickly go back to revising.

"No, I'm good." Deena teasingly hummed out, Sam sighed as she stared her down.

"Then why... why are you staring at me?" She questioned,

"Am I not allowed to admire, my love?" Deena questioned which Sam blushed at placing a kiss on her cheek before going back to her work, Deena here and there would ask questions on what she was now doing and before she knew it, Sam was slowly giving in to Deena's trap.

"Deena—"

"I'm not doing anything, if you didn't know, Fraser, the more you teach someone else on the subject, the better you remember. But of course, you would know that. You get the smarter grades." Deena hummed out, Sam sighed and turned to her.