On Set

A/N: Olivia x reader. Background: You're in a movie with Olivia and you play characters that are in a relationship.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in her trailer getting ready to film for a movie that was gonna come out in a few months as they only had one month left of filming then it'd go into putting it all together for 2 months and then it'd get posted in 5 months. And after this movie, Olivia had a show to film and Y/n would be apart of it, so, it was good that they were the best of friends and got along well.

She put her rings on as the make-up artist started to apply light make-up, a knock on the door was heard which grabbed Y/n's attention,

"Come in!" Y/n shouted through the door and noticed that it frightened one of the new workers, "Oh, I'm so sorry." Y/n apologised and moved her hand so it was hovering over her mouth and then moved it away, "Are you okay?" She asked and the boy nodded and smiled. Olivia came in ready and Y/n cheered and applauded her as she sat next to her, "Damn, you look nice." Y/n said putting her hand out, Olivia high fived it making Y/n grin. 

"Thank you." Olivia grinned out, "So, this is a more you scene, so, I was wondering if you need me to do anything or is there anything I can do that'll make you feel comfortable?" she politely asked which made Y/n blush slightly, they were about to film an intense make-out scene but it was an emotional one as the two had to both cry and go back and forth, and as exhausting as it is, it's still always fun. Y/n shook her head.

"No, uhm, is there anything that you're comfortable or uncomfortable with?" Y/n asked Olivia making sure that she didn't make her uncomfortable.

"No, I'm... I'm good. Just a little nervous." Olivia sighed out as she looked down with her arms in between her legs and her back slightly more hunched over, Y/n turned to her which made the stylist stop as she was done anyway.

"Can we get a moment alone, please?" Y/n asked everyone to which everyone agreed, Olivia looked at everyone leaving and then at Y/n as the door closed, Y/n stood Olivia up grinning at her which made Olivia grin, "It'll all be okay, I assure you. But I get how it can be nerve racking." Y/n understood and nodded her head as she placed both of her hands on Olivia's forearms. She moved her thumbs back and forth stroking her skin which comforted Olivia slightly, Y/n stood up as she was slightly taller than her, "Deep breath's, love." Y/n whispered teasingly as it became a habit to call each other love. Olivia blushed at this slightly and they both started to take deep breath's. "Wait I have one thing to ask." Y/n exclaimed with her eyes shut trying to hold back her laugh, Olivia kept her eyes closed too.

"What?" Olivia breathed out, 

"Tongue or no--"

"Oh, shut up." Olivia scoffed out as she started to laugh, Y/n snickered at this as she was being serious, 

"I'm being serious, but okay." Y/n laughed out which made Olivia open her eyes,

"Wait what?" Olivia questioned, a girl came in,

"You're on in 5." The girl said and left closing the door, Y/n opened her eyes and started chewing gum, Olivia looked and saw that it was her favourite flavour, she hummed in delight and looked at Y/n who was leaning against the counter away from everything, her hands placed on the counter.

"I didn't know you liked that flavour too." Olivia hummed out taking a piece of the gum and starting to chew. 

"Oh, I mean it's not my favourite but I know you like it... so." She shrugged and let out a small sigh,

"To answer your question, if it feels right. Then do it." Olivia randomly said after a few seconds of silence, Y/n nodded her head.

"Okay." Y/n grinned out.