Death

A/N: Hannah x Sarah + Sam x Deena

I hope y'all enjoy!

AND....

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hannah x Sarah:

After Hannah's very last breath, she felt her heavy eyes finally come to a shut; it was silent for what felt like all but 7 seconds, that was until a certain voice made her open her eyes. Something that she didn't know was possible. She opened them to see a pale white room, she looked around and tried to find the voice, however, it was no where to be found.

"I know your scared," The voice sympathised. Hannah looked around and when her eyes finally locked on the hesitant figure, she smiled. "but your going to be okay, Hannah." Sarah expressed softly, Hannah nodded her head as she rushed over to Sarah and jumped into her arms. Sarah held her close and smiled, "Oh, it's so good to see you." Sarah grinned out as she held Hannah tightly,

"I'm so sorry! I wish I could've done something, I should've... I should've done—"

"No, no, no. Hannah, listen, you didn't do anything wrong." Sarah dismissed as she held her close, Hannah slowly felt her feet touch the ground and she moved her head out of the nape of Sarah's neck and rested her forehead against Sarah's. "You did the right thing..."

"But... But I didn't help you, I didn't—"

"You lived. Hannah. That is all I could've ever asked for." Sarah breathed out, a smile wide on her face which made Hannah blush deeply.

"I've missed you." Hannah expressed to the girl in front of her, Sarah smiled at her and wiped the single tear that had fallen from Hannah's face, a tear that Hannah didn't even know she let fall.

"And I've missed you." Sarah replied, a wide smile on her face as she admired the girl who was in front of her, she looked just like how Sarah imagined. She had practically turned into Hannah's Angel as she would follow her around for the day but then would hate it whenever she'd have to leave her side as Caleb would have a certain want for her that Sarah simply wanted to beat him up every time. Screaming at him sometimes even though she knew he couldn't hear her. "And I have you all to myself." She added, a small breath fell from her lips afterwards as she admired and took in every feature that she noticed. Hannah blushed at this,

"I don't suppose you were jealous at all?"

"I just want to hit him. I want to hit him so bad." Sarah expressed as she started to giggle, Hannah joining in with her.

"Well like you said, Sarah, I'm all yours now." Hannah explained to her, "You don't have to be jealous anymore." She assured which made Sarah smile widely. She wrapped one arm around her and the two placed a kiss on one another's lips. The feelings that they had from the night of the bonfire all came rushing back to them. Sarah seemed slightly tired but now she was more energised. More buzzing.

Hannah could tell but how much she was putting into the kiss but then again, she did have to put up with hearing Hannah and Caleb have a go at it and see all the kisses and everything so Hannah could understand why in a way. She would be the same if she was in Sarah's position. Her heart would ache if she had to put up with seeing Sarah with anyone.

The two pulled away from one another and Sarah grasped Hannah's left hand, the two entangling their hands with one another, they both stared at one another; smiles wide on their faces, Hannah having some light in her eyes. The light that Caleb hadn't been able to even bring out once.

"You ready?" Sarah asked, Hannah nodded her head as she continued to have her eyes focused on Sarah. It was as if she couldn't tear them away. "Let's go." Sarah sighed out as she faced the brighter white and began to walk, Hannah following after her. The two walked toward the light and set off to have their own little life in Heaven.

*****

Sam x Deena

Deena shut her eyes however they were quickly opened when she felt someone shake her awake, she sat up fast and opened her eyes as she let out a small gasp; she opened her eyes but then groaned and covered her eyes as she looked around,

"Gosh, turn the brightness down, yeah?" She groaned out and heard a giggle from beside her, she knew that giggle anywhere,

"I felt the same." Sam hummed out as she nodded her head, Deena snapped her head toward Sam and smiled widely,

"Sam!" She exclaimed and jumped onto her, Sam fell back and lost her balance, Deena practically timed atop of her and gave her the biggest hug. She missed Sam so much and wanted to take everything in but she had to get the hug and the kiss out the way first. Sam giggled.

"Hello, love." Sam greeted as she hugged her back with just as much force, Deena let out a small hum and pulled away from the hug but quickly attached her lips, Sam kissed her back and tilted her head slightly as she cupped Deena's face. Deena placed one hand on her lower back and sat her a little further up and helped her stay up. The kiss slowed right down into a passionate, loving kiss that unleashed all the emotions that had built up when they were separated... for two days. Sam slowly pulled away and smiled at her, "You couldn't go two days without me?"

"I could barely go a second without you, Fraser." Deena teased back, Sam blushed at this comment and stared her down for a second. Deena rested her forehead against Sam's and then tucked her head into Sam's neck. "I've missed you... so much." She expressed, Sam giggled.

"It's literally only been 52 hours." Sam expressed as she flipped the two around and moved all of her hair to one side, she placed a kiss on the tip of Deena's nose which made her scrunch her face adorably that made Sam giggle as she moved back, "But I missed you too." She added which Deena smiled widely at.

"I'd be upset if you didn't." Deena scoffed out which Sam giggled at.

"Mhmm." She hummed out as now Sam was the person to tuck her head into the nape of Deena's neck. Deena wrapped an arm around her lower back and the other was on the middle of her back giving her a light back rub. Sam was taking every thing in, all of Deena's features once again that she had memorised off by heart however she still couldn't believe that she had Deena... all to herself. No one else being able to have  her and no one did. Deena never let anyone have the chance. Sam placed light kisses on her neck as they hugged one another happily. "I think we should check on the kids." Deena breathed out,

"Or! Or! Or... we could just stay here for 5 more minutes and make out?" Sam suggested as she sat up slightly and stared Deena down intently, before she looked her up and down and bit her lip. Deena sat up and didn't waste a second before her lips were placed against Sam's.

"They're big boys and girl, they'll survive 5 minutes." Deena expressed between each break of the kiss, Sam giggled before she placed her lips delicately back on her. Deena slowly sitting down and Sam leaning down with her. Taking charge.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------