Sneaking around

A/N: Heather x Reader, doing this during my admin class so if it's rushed that's why
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was home alone and she decided to text her best friend, Y/n. What they had was complicated, they would hook-up all the times and would grow closer and closer but it was their secret.

No one knew.

Not Y/n's friends and not Heather's friends.

They were simply each other's secret and were happy that they had each other, everyone knew that they were the best of friends but they didn't know how far they'd call themselves best friends as they have been mistaken for being a couple ever since they were 7 - when they met - and it never bothered the two, they mostly joked and would play along saying that they were.

Y/n knocked on the door in a specific way so that Heather knew it was her.

"Come in." Heather called out, Y/n came in wearing a white t-shirt with a baby blue shirt over it, black jeans and black and white old scool high top vans. She grinned at Heather,

"Hey stupid, what you doing?" Y/n asked as she sat herself down next to Heather.

"Just watching a movie, think you'd like it. I'll restart it." Heather told her, she restarted the movie and the two started watching it cuddling into one another, Heather ended up falling asleep on top of Y/n and the door went after two hours, waking the two girls up.

"Heather! You okay? Can I come in?" Bishop asked loudly, Heather got up and helped Y/n up and shoved her into her room,

"I'm sorry, i'll be quick." Heather assured the sleepy girl, Y/n nodded her head.

"It's fine, go." Y/n said and placed a kiss on her forehead. Heather blushed and went over to the door and opened it.

"Hey, you okay?" Heather asked seeing only Bishop which was weird as him and Natalie never visited alone, it was always with one another.

"Yeah... uh, yeah." He nodded his head, "I just wanted to check on you, you weren't answering your phone." He explained and Heather slowly nodded her head.

"R-Right. I- I was watching a movie." Heather told him, he nodded his head.

"Can I join?" He asked.

"I was just about to leave actually. T-Tristan needs me." Heather told him, (Tristan is an OC character btw)

"Tristan?" He reiterated, "I never knew you two liked each other." He said confused.

"Not before we got assigned to do a project together." Heather explained, she wasn't exactly lying though, she did have a project with Tristan. But that wasn't for another 3 weeks to be handed in, and they agreed to start this weekend.

"Oh, gotcha. You need a ride?" He asked but Heather shook her head.

"No, nah, I'm good. I just need to finish getting ready." Heather said and the two said bye, Bishop left in his car and drove off. Heather shut the door and Y/n came out leaning against the counter,

"You and Tristan, huh?" She said with a smug smirk,

"Not you, now." Heather complained as Y/n laughed. She walked over and stopped in front of Y/n.

"Should I be worried?" She asked, Heather shook her head.

"Of her? No. If I was her or Bishop, I'd more worry about you." Heather fired back making Y/n hum and wrap her arms around her waist. Heather wrapped her arms around Y/n's neck, the two leaned in placing a kiss on each other's lips and after they pulled away, they quick reconnected their lips, Y/n picking Heather up with ease and taking her to her bedroom.

----------

Y/n was in class and was near the front next to. window where Heather appeared and looked at her with pleading eyes, Y/n turned to the teacher asking to go to the toilet which she allowed.

Y/n got up and left, walking down the corridor with Heather as she seemed stressed out.

"Bishop told me that he liked me, but I don't feel the same and I don't want to ruin our friendship-"

"Hey, Heather. It's okay. It's not like he'll die if you don't like him." Y/n explained to her, Heather dragged her into the girls toilets, forcing the door shut and placing a kiss starting a hot and heavy hook-up.

--------

Heather was walking down the hall until she felt herself get pulled into a long corridor on her own, she saw Y/n dragging herself down.

"Y/n, what's going on?" She asked, Y/n pulled her around the corner cutting her off with a kiss. Heather kisses back with a huge smile on her face, pulled her closer. She started to pull her flannel off.

-------

Y/n and Heather were in Heather's room making out as they usually were while a movie was playing in the background.

They were making out when her mom knocked on the door and tried to open it but failed.

"Y/n? You okay in there?" She shouted.

"Y-Yeah! Just watching a movie and doing homework!" Heather called back,

"Oh, well can I come in I need to talk to you!" She shouted. Y/n rushed into the closet and Heather unlocked and opened the door.

"Hey, mom. What's up?" Heather asked.

"What's going on?" She asked.

"I told you. Homework and Movie." She grinned out, as she felt Y/n's finger slowly trace down the back of her thigh. She cleared her throat. "We good? Can I go back to doing work?" she asked.

"Yeah, i'm taking an extra shift so you'll have to pick Lily up." She said, Heather nodded her head.

"Okay." She said and closed the door, she pulled Y/n out of the closet and immediately attached her lips. Y/n wrapped her arms around Heather's waist pulling her body closer while Heather was moving back onto the bed to pick up where they left off.

---------

Heather was hanging out with Natalie, Y/n and Bishop. They were at this diner and Y/n had gone to the bathroom. Heather needed to go too so she got up and went with her, when they were walking, their hands connect while Y/n went on her phone going in.

When they were inside Y/n waited on Heather to come out and finish her business which when she was done and washed her hands as well as dried them, Heather stood behind Y/n hugging her, Y/n wrapped her arm around her shoulder and placed a kiss on her forehead.

"You feeling okay? You feel a little hot." Y/n pointed out, Heather nodded her head and hummed puckering her lips slightly. Y/n smiled and kissed her turning her phone off and in her back pocket before they pulled away.

"Can I come over with Lily and we can cuddle and watch a movie?" Heather asked. Y/n nodded her head,

"Yeah, of course." Y/n grinned out.

The two kiss once more but instead of them pulling away, another hook-up session started but was quickly stopped by a gasp, they pull away and see Natalie staring at the two, eyes widened. Mouth now covered. Shocked.

"U-Uhm..." Y/n mumbled and went from looking at Natalie to Heather.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hope y'all enjoyed this one