Jealousy

A/N: Deena x Reader.

Shout-out to: Paulared18 

Thanks for the suggestion

TW: The reader will be making themselves throw up which classes as part of an eating disorder and if anyone struggles with eating food, then just know that I am here for you, you can always message me. I don't mind giving advice as I've done it many times and still struggle with it even if I haven't been to the doctors about it, it's pretty obvious that I have a eating disorder.

But yeah, if any of you are struggling with anything, I am always up for listening, your not alone and I just want you all to be happy as your like my little family that I've grown to care for deeply over the course of posting these chapters.

ALSO! THANKS FOR 14K! I LOVE Y'ALL SM!

Anyway. Let's get into the one-shot!

HERE WE GO! LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was walking down the hall of Shadyside Witches school, her two best friends talking to one another slightly ignoring Y/n. Yet she didn't care, she was too tired to even talk to the two.

"I think we should go to the party! I mean it'll be fun!" Chris cheered out, Y/n shook her head as she stopped and placed her hands on her knees as she wasn't feeling well at all yet Chris and Y/n's other friend, Brooke, continued to walk on not even noticing that Y/n stopped. She stumbled forward a little but then stopped and shook her head leaning against the wall and sat there for almost an hour. 

Teachers ignoring her.

Students ignoring her.

Everyone.

She was simply invisible and she loved it, she felt like she had a million eyes on her at once and now that she finally had that silence; it was nice. No one was watching her, no one cared about her. She was simply alone.

Just how she wanted it.

"You know, you've been there for sometime. I'm starting to get worried." Deena said as she moved next to her and slid down next to her girlfriend. Y/n didn't send her a glance.

"I-I'm so tired..." She muttered to Deena, Deena nodded her head.

"I know you are. Come here, let's take you to the nurse's office." Deena said as she moved in front of Y/n and put her arms out, Y/n shook her head.

"N-No... I don't— I don't want to move otherwise I will be sick. If you want my puke all over you, then fine." Y/n sassed back which made Deena chuckle.

"I just want to take care of you." Deena breathed out staring deeply into her eyes, Y/n sighed and slid close to her grabbing her hands; Deena helped her up and helped her get to the nurse's office. Once they arrived, the nurse almost immediately let her go home as Y/n threw up in the middle of the hallway. The janitor had to clean it up which she apologised and offered to do but the janitor dismissed it and said that it was fine,

"Thank you though, how kind." The janitor smirked at her.

"Alright, back the fuck off." Deena snarled at the janitor which made him go silent. He walked off and both Y/n and Deena left and Deena drove her home to take care of her.

*1 month later*

Y/n was finally back and ready to make a come back, one for the books. She had managed to get all A's on her homework, tests, she was doing well in band with Deena and slowly becoming as good as Deena which was always a fun competition; she then was getting noticed by more and more popular people yet stayed with her two toxic friends, carrying the group to popularity as Chris and Brooke were still hated.