She catches you singing

A/N: Olivia x Reader,

Pretty self explanatory!

HERE WE GO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

ALSO! THANK YOU FOR 28 AND 29K! I HAVE JUST BEEN SO CAUGHT UP WITH MY OTHER BOOK BUT I'M BACK! I'M BACK!

WOO!

*Start song at 0:30*

NOW LET'S GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Olivia arrived home from the shops, Y/n didn't hear her come in however as she had music playing in the kitchen, her singing the song that was playing which brought a smile to Olivia's face. 

"In the darkest little paradise, Shakin', pacin', I just need you." She sung at the top of her lungs, her voice sounding angelic which made Olivia smile widely, her heart warming up.

"My little singer girl." Olivia muttered quietly to herself as she quietly shut the door and took her shoes off, she walked over toward the kitchen and waited for her to notice, she began to record her as well. 

"For you, I would cross the line. I would waste my time. I would lose my mind. They say, 'She's gone too far this... time'" She continued to sing beautifully, Olivia turned the camera to her and showed that she had a shocked expression before she turned it back to Y/n, "Don't blame me, love made me crazy. If it doesn't, you ain't doin' it right. Lord, save me, my drug is my baby. I'll be usin' for the rest of my life." She let the song continue and Olivia stopped but as soon as she heard Y/n sing again at the last verse, she began to sing again. "I get so high, oh! Every time you're, every time you're lovin' me. You're lovin' me. Oh, Lord, save me, my drug is my baby. I'll be usin' for the rest of my life." She finished off and smiled widely, she turned around to put the hot water in the sync but immediately set it down and fell to her knees hiding from Olivia making her laugh. Y/n crawled up to the top of the Island Counter as Olivia went to go see her.

"No, don't hide from me. I wanna see my little singer." Olivia teased.

"Nope. She's gone. Not here today! Nope!" Y/n exclaimed embarrassed as she also wasn't even dressed semi-decently. Olivia and Y/n had only been living together for a month so she still felt embarrassed to wear baggy clothes around Olivia sometimes as Olivia always looked perfect and nice.

When Olivia arrived where she saw Y/n hide, she laughed but then gasped.

"Wait, where'd you go?" She exclaimed but saw her in the corner of her eye sneaking around and trying to run upstairs, "Hey! Come back!" She exclaimed as she ran after her, her no longer recording, she saved the video and put it as a post with a red heart, she quickly ran into their room to see Y/n pretending to be on her phone.

"Oh, h—hey! You're— You're home early!" She exclaimed nervously, Olivia smiled and stared at her intently,

"You ran away... wanna tell me about that?" Olivia asked with a teasing look on her face, Y/n turned away and grabbed a pillow to cover her embarrassment. 

"I'm going to hide now..." Y/n said as she pulled the covers up to cover herself but Olivia crawled onto the bed and removed the pillow and moved the covers down to see Y/n curled into a ball.

"You sang like an angel. Why don't you sing for me often?" Olivia asked with the widest smile on her face when she saw her look up at her. Y/n was wearing grey sweatpants; a white oversized hoodie, her hair was up in two pleats and she was wearing her normal rings and blue light glasses, Olivia gasped. "You were glasses?"