Secrets let out

A/N: Deena x Reader! Here we go, also thanks to Jennifer234564 for this suggestion. Once again I am putting a TW: Talk of abuse and SA.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was on a small lunch date with Deena as they were sitting outside, for the most part of Deena and Y/n's relationship, they seemed to feel like they knew everything about one another, but it turned out that it wasn't true at all.

Deena didn't know why she lived in her car for a month as whenever she would try to know more about it, Y/n seemed to falter and not say anything or answer, changing the subject.

Y/n didn't order any food yet she ordered Deena food, as much as the two bickered back and forth about her not eating if she wasn't going to eat, Deena finally gave in and started to eat but not constantly offering if Y/n wanted anything.

"Deena." Y/n said in a sternly tone, Deena sighed.

"Please... I just- I haven't seen you eat in a while. When was the last time you ate?" She questioned which Y/n seemed to ignore,

"I'm going to the bathroom, I'll be back." Y/n said before she rushed off inside and went into the bathroom's as she felt sick again. She didn't know why but sometimes when she saw food, she could feel it in her throat and it wouldn't go away; so, she'd make herself throw up just so she could get the taste out of her mouth.

Once she went back, she saw a man talking to Deena and everything froze. It was almost as if everything faded and even though people were speaking she couldn't hear it. She rushed over and pushed him away, everything came back to her and she pulled Deena off her chair,

"Come on, let's go. Now." Y/n demanded as she  dragged Deena away from the lunch putting money on the table.

"Y/n, who was that?" Deena asked worriedly, trying to stop but Y/n continued to nudge her closer and closer to her car.

"P-Please, I-I wanna go home." She begged and Deena turned to her and nodded her head after a moment,

"O-Okay..." Deena agreed. They got in Y/n's car and she started to drive quickly off to Deena's to make her grand escape from the man that she had wished to never see again.

When they arrived at Deena's house, Y/n went to go out but then was stopped by a hand delicately on her wrist. She looked at Deena confused and she looked deep in thought,

"Who was that?" Deena asked. Y/n sat herself back down.

"W-What-?"

"Who was that?" Deena repeated. Y/n froze for a moment not saying a word, when Deena met her eyes, it made her more nervous so she looked down taking a small breath and forced her eyes shut.

"Does it really matter?" She breathed out as she looked up at her then opened her eyes as a tear fell down her face.

"I just want to know... I need to know-"

"You don't." Y/n denied. She was quite the pessimist and always doubted herself as well as pretty much everything. She struggled to believe that her girlfriend, Simon and Kate would stay by her side for much longer because of how she always overthought everything and was pessimistic and didn't like to admit that she had hope for things. (A/N: Small A/N. I just want to say quickly that this isn't all pessimistic people, I'm just using my experience, everyone's different)

"I'm not going to leave, if that's what your worried about-"

"God, can we not just drop this?" Y/n asked as she got out of the car slamming the door shut and walking toward Deena's house waiting for her to open the door. Deena got out and closed the door lightly, she walked over to the door and unlocked the front door as Y/n locked her car.