Study Session

A/N: Heather x Reader, reader is Ray Hall's twin-sister but Ray's older by 42 minutes. ENJOYY
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n Hall liked to lead on that she isn't that smart but whenever it comes to homework or anything where she can be alone or do it in her own room, it seems to simply work for her as she'd get better grades.

Y/n was quite well-ly known as the "Troublemaker", always got into something troublesome wither it was smoking outside, getting high outside the class she was supposed to be in as she forgot that there was a window there. Would get sent out of class for the dumbest things ever, but always found it funny. Especially if she was with her boy best friend, Dylan and her older twin-brother, Ray being an ass to everyone but sometimes being genuinely nice and funny. Those two were quite the troublemakers when they were in the same class as they'd shout, swear at each other and teachers would just say "language" and move on.

She was seated on her bed, three different books and jotters around her as she had a highlighter in her mouth and a pencil on her ear that she was using, but put it there whenever she didn't need it.

Y/n's POV:
I hate homework! Why on EARTHHH does it have to be a thing?!
It was as if my question and frustration had some sort of a stop as my amazing girlfriend, Heather, came in leaning towards the door as she had her hand holding onto the door frame so she wouldn't fall.

"I can feel your anger from the kitchen, I leave for 2 minutes and you get angry?" Heather questions me in a tone of surprise. I take the highlighter out of my mouth setting it down as well as the pencil.

"Don't understand why you're surprised, after all I am a Hall after all." I huff out as I let out a stressful sigh. "We tend not to be so good with school..." I mumble out falling backwards and lying down in my bed, Heather sighs and walks over to me crawling on the bed then places herself down on my lap.

"You've got this, okay?" Heather tells me calmly as I was focusing on the ceiling. She cups my face making me look at her, her eyes calming me down slightly, "Take a 5 minute break, come back to it, and I'll help you out." Heather continues giving me a small smile, it wasn't that I didn't know what to do, I just don't want to do it, honestly. She gets off and opens my legs wider and sits herself between them facing away, she looks at my work then the three different jotters, "Okay, well no wonder you don't want to do it, your doing three at a time." Heather mutters to herself, I sit up and rest my head on her shoulder while moving my hands slowly around her waist and resting them on her stomach as I know she's had a busy time recently. She closes all of them and gets up and out of my grip, I groan getting up and we head to the kitchen, I help her cook although she didn't want me too but then again, it was for Lily and who could say no to her?

***

We all ate and it was quite nice, wish me and my brother did it more often but then again, it's not like he wants to spend time with me that much.
We head into Heather's room again as she removes two jotters and two books from the bed and sits down on the bed. I sit behind her going back to how we were before as I start doing the work and getting a kiss in the cheek or forehead whenever I got the answer right or managed to write a paragraph. It was nice.

"See? It's not that hard." Heather encourages as I was minutes away from finishing all my homework.

"It's only easy because I tolerate you, I don't and will never tolerate anyone else though. Unless it's Dylan as well." I tell her causing her to nudge me slightly, my eyes never went to meet Heather's no matter how much I want too as I just want this stupid piece of homework over and done with. Once I finish, I lean my body against Heather's as my mind was so drained. Heather quickly turns to me holding me as she was straddling my lap.

"You did good, you finished it!" Heather cheers me on, I let out a small laugh.

"That's what--" Heather covers my mouth shaking her head.

"And you just ruined it." Heather tells me shaking my head, "No make-out privileges for a week." Heather tells me before she places a quick kiss on my cheek, gets up and rushes off

"You're joking, right?" I shout after her, I don't hear a response and quickly speed-walk after her, "Right?!" I shout again.

------------------------------------------------------
A/N: Hope you enjoyed this one-shot!