"I need you..."

A/N: Sam x Reader

This one might be a little depressing, so... yeah, sorry.

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 Y/n had to always deal with hearing her mum complain about money problems and how she regrets having kids, she hated how much her mother said that, she always made it feel like it was her fault. She more knew it was her fault. Her mother always told other people how she wished she didn't have kids so young.

It made Y/n fall behind in classes as she always tried to find the best jobs and earn the best, always just simply doing her best which made her fall behind in classes, but the one person who believed in her... was her girlfriend. Sam. Y/n was living in a caravan park as her mother had abandoned her and she was an only child, until her mother surprised her and showed up with another kid who was only 5, (A/N: Maeve Wiley vibes) she managed to get a second job to further help out, but it wasn't for her mother to get cigarettes and alcohol; it was for her sister, Emily.

She was running late for school and rushed around, she picked Emily up and held her and grabbed the bag she had packed last night as her mother was passed out on the couch,

"Come on, Em. Let's get you to Julia's, huh?" Y/n grinned out as she grabbed keys and headed outside, she locked it and went to Julia's who was across from her, she knocked on the door and Julia opened the door, a huge smile on her face.

"Do you need me to look after Emily?" Julia asked,

"Yeah, I'm— I'm really sorry, I can ask someone else...?"

"Don't be ridiculous, I'd love too." 

"Thank you, I'll make it up too you." Y/n assured as she handed Emily carefully over to Julia, "Be good for Julia for me, Em. Yeah?"

"Yeah!" Emily giggled out as she opened her arms, wanting a hug. Y/n hugged her back and placed a kiss on her forehead. They pulled away from the hug,

"Bye-bye, I gotta go, I'll be home soon!" Y/n exclaimed before she turned around and rushed back inside, she kicked the couch which woke her mum up. "Keys."

"Mhmm?" 

"Keys. Alright? I need the keys." 

"In my bag—"

"Don't know why you're telling me, get them yourself." Y/n sighed out, her mother looked up at her shocked. "I need the car for school, go." Y/m demanded, she sighed and got up; she reached over to her bag and pulled out the keys.

"Have a good—"

"No." Y/n cut her off before she left and locked the door, she got in the car and quickly drove to school, on the way, putting her seatbelt on.

***

Once she arrived, she rushed inside and signed herself in; she rushed to her Health Class forgetting about a test that she was getting the results of which made her want to cry and go home again. She rushed inside the math class and the teacher stared her down as she shut the door,

"What?"

"You're late." Mr Maddox announced,

"Well, no shit. I didn't think that." Y/n scoffed out as she turned and went to go to her seat.

"Outside. Now." He demanded as Sam stared her down worriedly, she could already tell that something was going on with her mum and felt bad. Y/n left and slammed the door behind her, she chucked her bag on the floor as her back rested against the wall; she slid down and had her knees up to her chin and her arms were on them. She waited there for a good 5 minutes till Sam came out, she looked up but then quickly back at the floor. Sam shut the door then kneeled down next to her and rested her back against the wall.