Unexpected

A/N: Heather x Reader. HERE. WE. GO.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was simply avoiding Heather after they had an awkward interaction that hadn't happened before, it was a pull toward one another and she was scared on what that meant as she hadn't felt it before until that moment. Heather felt it too of course, both of the girls didn't know what to do and whenever they were around one another. They always seemed to want to scatter away from one another.

Bishop and Natalie noticed this finding it hilarious. They thought it was this super funny thing and kept making fun of both Heather and Y/n for not admitting their feelings.

Heather's POV:

I'm sitting down on the couch as my mom is out at her work and Lily is at summer school, I'm really bored though. Watching TV gets boring after a while.

My phone gets a buzz and I look seeing that there was a message from Natalie,

"I'm outside. It's important. Come on!!" Natalie texted, I stare at it confused. I shut the TV off and head outside, I close the door behind me locking it behind me. I rush over to Natalie's car and get in,

"Are you okay?" I ask her worriedly, face furrowing and quickly putting my seatbelt on.

"We need to be in my room. I can't say here." Natalie whispered to me. I stare her down confused and we drive to her house as we go back and forth trying to have a normal conversation yet my mind kept wondering back to her text message.

We arrive at her house and I get pushed inside her room for it to be shut and the door to be locked,

"What the-? Nat! What're you doing?" I shout from the other side of the door.

"Heather?" I hear Y/n's voice from behind me, I turn around to her, back falling against the door.

"Y-Y/n... hi-" I clear my throat, "Hey..." I mumble giving her an awkward wave. She chuckles waving back.

"Fell for the text message?" Y/n asks and I nod my head slowly removing my back from the door.

"Y-Yeah, seems like it." I answer letting out a nervous laugh while trying to open the door, "Uh, guys. What's going on?" I question, voice raising and everything.

"You two are finally going to talk about how you feel." Bishop state me and Y/n,

"Yeah, we're getting bored of the awkward interactions you two seem to have." Natalie adds on from Bishop's statement, I scoff.

"There's- no. Let us out-"

"Bye lovebirds! We'll be gone for two hours, you'll be alone! No doing it on my bed." Natalie shouts at us before the two scurry off, Y/n opens the window watching the two leave.

"You two get back here or we're-" She sighs and lets out a grunt. "You're making a mistake! T-There's nothing- we're not-! No... no, they're not gonna listen." She mumbles as she tries to fit through but fails, so, she closes the window and sighs sitting on the edge of the bed. She looks at me, "You okay?" She asks to which I nod my head at.

"Y-Yeah, I'm cool." I say then force my eyes shut making my head hit against the door as Y/n let's out a stiffled laugh. "Shut up." I tell her, she stands up letting out a sigh and looks at me with a teasing grin,

"And why should I? Milady?" She questions looking around Nat's room, picking random shit up, inspecting it then putting it back down and examining something else. I cross my arms over my stomach as I'm wearing a red long-sleeved t-shirt with blue jeans and it was a slight crop top. Y/n moves in front of me and pretends to look around until her eyes focus on me with a goofy smile that makes me want to smile yet I try to fight it away. "You going to answer my-"

"Don't be mean." I tell her off nudging her back making the brunette haired girl in front of me laugh,

"I'm not being mean. I'm simply... teasing." Y/n grins out sheepishly as she moves back scrunching her face in attempt of trying to make me laugh which works, she laughs along with me. "You know, Nill. The two masterminds seem to think that there's something going on between us, so, you know what I say?" Y/n tells me, I hum looking between her eyes.

"What do you say?" I ask taking my time.

"I say we let them believe that we 'confessed'." Y/n hums out which makes me look up at her surprised,

"Excuse me?" I question,

"Think about it. It'll be funny. Plus, it doesn't have to be long we can say we did it then quickly say that it was a prank." Y/n explains which I take a small sigh at, debating my options. "But if you don't want to do it, making sure that you know that it's totally okay." She attempts at assuring me which I smile at.

"Thank you, L/n." I say grinning, she hums taking a small step in front of me.

"You're always welcome." She grins out looking down at the ground, almost as if she was scared to look up at me. 'There's so much going on in my mind right now, I really like Y/n and I want to be more than friends; I wouldn't care who knows but there's this bitch named Tiana and she won't leave Y/n the fuck alone and I can't help but wonder if there is something going on between the two or if there ever was.' I think to myself. I let out a small breath as I notice myself taking a small step closer to her, she moves her head slightly further up and looks me in the eyes, her eyes intently glancing between the two in what looks like awe. "Unless there's anything you want to tell me...?" She hums out moving her head right in front of mines, our lips briefly inches away from one another.

"N-No..." I mumble out, Y/n hums.

"No?" She reiterates. I nod my head.

"No." I state. She hums in response to this, squinting her eyes which I do the same too making her bite back a smile. "Is there anything you want to tell me...?" I ask her and she shakes her head but then pauses.

"Depends." She answers truthfully.

"On?"

"On either if you do or not want to hear what I have to say." Y/n states which I sigh at and take a gamble,

"Always." I answer.

"Well then yeah, there is something I wanna tell you..." She starts as she grabs a pencil and sighs, "I-I've been having a good year... y'know? tests?" She says as she flings the pencil in the air but snatches it back in her grasp again, "Easy! Teachers?" She questions smiling at me while pointing the pen at me, "Love me." she expresses making me let out a small laugh.

"But...?" I ask knowing there was going to be one.

"But there's still one thing I haven't done, and that's being honest... t-to you." She explains which I nod my head at, biting my lip as I continue to stare her down. "I-I know there might... b-be something going on between you and..." Y/n pauses which I tilt my head at wondering what she will say next, "and Bishop but there is also someone else... t-that has the same feelings for y-you..." She admits which makes me smile,

"You have a crush on me..." I hum out. Y/n lets out a nervous scoff and looks down nodding her head,

"U-Uh... yeah. Yeah, I do." She admits, I blush at this. "But if you don't feel the same-"

"Shut up." I cut her off as I grasp a ball of her t-shirt pulling her in for a kiss.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/n: Sorry it's a short one!