Argument

A/N: Olivia x Reader

Backstory: This is like Dickinson, so Y/n writes poetry or stories all the time and priorities it a lot and always talks to Olivia about it and even though she has the same admiration, Y/n seems to be hiding her problems and life away from Olivia which causes an argument.

I also want to say thank you so much for 35K! I AM SOOOOOO GRATEFUL FOR EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU! YOU ALL ARE THE GREATEST <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n slammed the door open as she sighed, walking away and toward her office followed by an angry Olivia,

"Y/n, come on! This isn't fair!" Olivia exclaimed, "You write all the time and I just want you to look at me."

"I hate that you never want to read my poems! I hate that whenever I try to explain them to you, you look at me with so much boredom that it looks like you don't even want to be with me!" Y/n angrily fired back to which Olivia tried to calm down but it failed, "No, you don't get to reach out for my hand and try to calm me down! You wanted to rile me up—"

"Y/n, listen to me." Olivia exclaimed, "I want to feel like I'm actually with you. And not just your words or what you think. I want to actually be with you—"

"If you truly loved me like you always say you do! You wouldn't be bothered so much by how much I write—"

"I get that writing is your passion and it's all you've ever wanted to do since you were little. But I just—" Olivia sighed, "I just want you to tell me these words in the moment, and not on piece of paper only to just make me read them." She expressed to which Y/n sighed at.

"You know I'm shy—"

"Okay! And I don't know why! I don't know why because you've been hiding your reality from me! I barely know anything about your past and I feel so stupid when I learn new things about you that just seems like common knowledge to anyone else!" Olivia explained her feelings to Y/n angrily. "I get it! I do! I just don't get why you want everything to be so... perfect!" Olivia expressed to Y/n who froze and went quiet for a moment.

"W—What?"

"I want the mess, I don't care if you're life isn't picture perfect. I want..." Olivia sighed, "I just want you, Y/n." She explained.

"Olivia—"

"No! I want you to say you want me too." Olivia told her. Y/n staying quiet,

"I do, I do want you... but I'm scared—!"

"I don't want you to be! I want you to feel like you can talk to me about anything and everything." Olivia told her as a single tear fell which hurt for Y/n to see Olivia this upset. "That's how you make me feel, do you not want that or feel it with me too?" Olivia asked but Y/n grasped her hands and placed delicate but quick kisses on her hands before speaking up.

"I want that too, I do." Y/n agreed, entangling her hand with Olivia's, "But you... you are true beauty and no one is gonna ever deny that and I can't help but feel like my work..." She paused for a second, "and my poems... are the only way to match you're art." she explained to Olivia who looked down and earned a sigh, "I get that I write a lot but all that inspiration... it comes from you. You give me that." Y/n told her, "You give me the power to be able to write and without... you. I don't think my writing would even exist." Y/n expressed that calmed Olivia down and made her smile slightly,

"Really?" She asked to which Y/n nodded her head.

"Yes, really. And I will try to be more confident and be better. I'm sorry, Olivia." She apologised but Olivia shook her head,

"It's fine—"

"It's not." Y/n dismissed quickly, "I'm really sorry." She breathed out, before placing a kiss on Olivia's lips to which she kissed her back.

The two smiling into the kiss.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------