Guilty Pleasure

A/N: Heather x Reader.

I feel like I've been doing a lot of Sam x Reader or Heather x reader and I feel like I need to do more of like Olivia and Moe and Deena, but I honestly just can't seem to think of anything for the two. It's frying my brain! My brain? Out the window, leaving me with half a braincell.

It honestly feels like that.

But yeah, I'm struggling with ideas for Moe and Deena, so, if you've got something you'd want to see of them, please let me know.

ALSO! THANK YOU FOR 12 AND 13K, I HONETSLY CAN'T THANK YOU ALL ENOUGH

ANYWAY! HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was hanging out with Heather and her friends at Bishop's house, the three getting along well. Yet something was sparking up between Heather and Y/n which Natalie could tell. She seemingly rarely kept her eyes away from the two. She had suspicions and wanted her questions answered as the two girls seemed a lot closer than usual.

So, Natalie continuously stared the two girls down, eyes narrowed a few times. Trying to piece together what could possibly be going on.

Yet the truth?

They have a deal going on, the deal being friends with benefits as they realised that they wanted to spice up their summer yet no one was going to offer and both Heather and Y/n had a really good connection to one another. They understood the other without having to verbally say something, and in their books. That was enough for them.

"Yeah, my dad just has barely been home. I'm glad he let us get this trampoline though." Bishop cheered out as he continued to bounce up and down with it, Natalie joining is as Y/n and Heather were cloud-gazing. They genuinely acted and looked like a couple. Heather smiling and staring Y/n down as she explained what a cloud looked like, Natalie just observing.

"You know their not listening right?" Natalie asked letting out a small laugh as she continued to stare the two girls down,

"I know, I just thought we'd snap them out of their little bubble somehow." Bishop scoffed out as he stopped bouncing and sat down on the trampoline.

"What'd you think is going on there? They seem a lot more... I don't know... buddy-buddy with each other." Natalie observed.

"What? You jealous?" Bishop grinned out.

"No! I'm not jealous." Natalie laughed out seeing the joke in Bishop's comment, "I just simply have an intriguement on why they seem so close all of a sudden." Natalie expressed, "Like look," Natalie said as the two turned to the two girls who were just laughing, smiling, stealing glances at one another, etc.

"Oh wow..." Bishop muttered.

"I know! I mean come on, there has to be something going on there." Natalie pointed out. Bishop nodded his head as he looked down; Natalie turned to him and saw that he was upset immediately knowing what of, "Oh come on, first you call me jealous when your really jealous." Natalie snickered out, Bishop nudged her,

"Shhh! She's right there." Bishop said in a hushed voice, telling her to quieten down. "Honestly, your going to get me caught." He chuckled out.

"That's the point, idiot." Natalie sighed out rolling her eyes, Heather came and sat with the two.

"Hey, guys." Heather said. "What we talking about?" She asked hopping smoothly onto the trampoline smiling, hands over one another as she was lying down, hands on her chest.