Stressed Out

A/N: Reader x Olivia Scott Welch one-shot. HERE WE GO!
------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was the type of person to rarely talk about her feelings as she felt like they were unnecessary and wished she never had feelings at all. It stressed her out, well... people more stressed her out.

Her mom always wanted the best from her, her friends would dump stuff on her, sometimes without realising how much she was trying not to cry no matter how obvious it was, it was hard for Y/n. She was always the therapist friend but whenever she needed to talk to someone, there wasn't anybody who would listen to her and she truly means it, no matter how many fake situations she'd come up with and say just to hear their reaction to see if they would support her and try and help her out giving her advice and comforting her like she would do, nobody would do it for her.

Her friends simply complained.

They complained that they had it worse and overall was toxic, to put it very, very simply, she knew that she shouldn't hang out with them but then again; she would get the information that she wants to know and knows who and what to hold people against for. The simple yet deadly silence torture.

And although Y/n sounded quite emotionless, it wasn't until she met a blonde, blue-eyed girl. Her name? Olivia Scott Welch. One of the most beautiful girls that Y/n had ever seen, and to put it simply, she just had to be friends with her. It was as if it was a give-in.

So, she befriended her.

They became the best of friends and soon enough, lovers.

Y/n had told her mom that she was going to go to Olivia's to study which wasn't the truth at all, she was tired of smelling the smoke and the alcohol from her room and wanted to leave, so she had texted Olivia and she offered her to come over to which Y/n happily obliged in.

So, after she told her mom and her mom allowed it, she grabbed her school bag, headed out, got in her car and drove to Olivia's.
Honestly Y/n couldn't be happier with anyone else, she truly cares about Olivia and wouldn't want to date or be around anyone else. It just seems that simple for her,

So, Y/n arrives by parking around the corner; she got out with her bag, locked the car, walked toward Olivia's house sneaking into the back garden, she climbed up onto the small roof that was outside Olivia's window and tapped on the window lightly, the reason that she couldn't do it normally was because she is grounded.

Olivia heard the soft rattling on the door, got up and walked her way over to see her beautiful girlfriend, she grinned and opened the window, she helped Y/n in and closed the window behind her.

"Hey, you alright?" Olivia asked her letting out a small yawn, Y/n yawned in response then shrugged.

"Don't know." She answered boringly, Olivia chuckles and takes her hand in hers. She sets Y/n down on the bed and then sits herself down; she continued to do work while Y/n was just talking and saying random things that fried her brain.

"You know how you're smart?" Y/n asked her, Olivia scoffed and looked up at her,

"Well, your smart too." Olivia tried to reassure but Y/n shut it down,

"Okay, whatever, anyway. I was wondering if you could help me figure something out?" She asked Olivia, Olivia hummed in delight as she set her stuff down and turned to her ready to hear what Y/n needed help with. "Can you tell me... why we're not gonna take a nap and cuddle?" She asked, Olivia scoffed and rolled her eyes.

"You told your mom that we were studying." Olivia explained to her,

"Yeah... but--" she paused, "but that doesn't mean we actually do it..." Y/n muttered. Olivia laughed this off and set her stuff on the floor on the bottom of the bed, she laid down and pulled Y/n down with her,

the two cuddled into one another's tight embrace.

"Night." Y/n whispered softly. Olivia smiled and tucked her head into the nape of Y/n's neck.

"I love you." Olivia whispered against her neck placing a soft kiss on her neck. Y/n's cheeks flushed bright pink,

"I love you more." Y/n whispered in reply as they both shut their eyes falling asleep.