Challenge Accepted

A/N: Before we get started this was suggested by followthepath101 so, shout out to them. Thank you for this idea! Also, this might be a long chapter, hope you enjoy!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Heather was walking into her room that she shared with Lily as she found a note on her bed that startled her slightly, she looked around the room to not see Lily following her as she was on the couch watching TV. She slowly approached it, opening it with caution; but once she did, she practically regretted it, there was a photo of Y/n L/n tied up in a chair in a sort of darkish room with a sentence underneath saying, 'If you pass the next test, she lives. If you don't, she dies - secret admirer' Heather couldn't believe what she had read as all she knew was where it was and what time she had to be there at a haunted house where it was speculated that a family had died there. Mostly why people never go near that house as they find it too scary, would take the first step onto the front porch and would hear something then get scared and run off.

Heather frantically looked around and then called Natalie who answered almost immediately,

"Heather--"

"Y/n's been kidnapped. I-I think something really bad could happen to her but we have to pass the test for her to be released--"

"Woah. Okay, let me come over. I'll be there in like... 15 minutes." Natalie told Heather who was panicking as she was very in love with her girlfriend and wanted her to be nothing but okay, the sound of the TV practically teased the panicking girl as it was all she heard, random words of something about Y/n being tortured played with her mind as well. Her mind was spiraling down into places that would make her heart race faster, her hands shakier, her breathing hitched and quick. Until... the door went,

"Heather, someone's at the door!" Lily shouted on Heather, Heather rushed out of the room and toward the door to which when she opened to see Natalie looking panicked. Heather dragged her inside and into her room where she grasped the letter and showed Natalie, she looked at the photo as she looked quite beaten up and ruined... Heather was panicked.

*Skip To The Challenge*
Heather's POV:

It was time for the challenge and Diggins explained everything to everyone.

"Let the games... begin..." Diggins teases, we all walk inside and start looking for clues trying to figure out what the riddles were,

"Hey, I think I found something!" Dodge shouts on me and Natalie, me and Natalie walk over to him and he reads out the riddle, "'Why I imagine the blood on the walls, the time is ticking before something falls...'" He announces, a few people looking at each other startled.

"That could mean anything." I whisper softly as I stare at the riddle confused,

"Nice observation, Nill." Ray sasses with a grin as he was chewing gum, I roll my eyes glancing at him and crossing my arms

"Whatever, let's go." Natalie tells me and Dodge as we continue searching more riddles, Dodge searches under the kitchen finding a note, he picks it up seeing that it's addressed to me, he turns to me, I take the note and open it reading it, 'You're girlfriends in the house, we're here too though, watch it Heather ;) - secret admirer' I gasp slightly and show Dodge and Natalie, we all look at each other and start running around trying to find her, I bump into someone.

"S-Sorry! I'm just trying to find someone--"

"What? Who?" The girl asks me,

"Y/n." I tell her, she nods her head.