Maths Teacher

A/N: Heather x Reader . ENJOY! Also thanks for 1.4k reads :) Also done in class, sorry if it's rushed and this will have rants about my math teacher because... she wants to make me cry so much, I swear. Like I just-- She enrages me and it'll show. ENJOY.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n would always like to be sarcastic and quite "rude" to teachers, it made the class all more enjoyable but her mouth definitely got her into trouble quite a lot.

She'd always get accused of stuff like threatening people which wouldn't happen as she wasn't like that and then teachers from 'Pupil Support' (they're apart of Head Teachers and Vice Head teachers) and they would always give into shit for no reason.

Y/n was simply misunderstood.

And it pissed her off so much, but then again, Y/n would say and do a lot of things that'd get her into trouble, but when her girlfriend, Heather, got to get to know her, they simply fell in love. Heather was the only person who could contain her and stop her from getting into trouble, it was as if Heather was her filter. She knew what to say and what not to say obviously, but when it came to her actions, Heather managed to almost always contain her.

Y/n; Heather, Bishop and Natalie were all in the same math class, Sam and Y/n up at the back, Y/n at the wall and Natalie was in front of her and Bishop was in front of Heather.

Y/n hated maths for two reasons, one reason being that it was maths in general, no one liked it. Then the second reason was because the teacher taught them like the class were literally 6. She would always overreact it, being like... lets say: '2+2= what? Now you may think this is easy, but let me explain it. So, I have two fingers up,' and she'd put two fingers up, 'how many am I holding up?' She'd ask and then we'd all answer two, 'Yes, now since there is a + sign in front of the two, we're adding on... and going to the right' then she'd start flaling her arms to the right, 'not subtracting.' she says turning to the class and shaking her head, as she points left, 'we'd be taking away from what we've already got. But no! No, we're adding on to what we already have.' like well fucking no, (Sorry, I just get really pissed off and it's not even funny because I want to literally cry! WHY?! Nah, nah, I'll shut up, I'll stop) and then she'd add put a finger up, 'One,' she'd look around the class then put another finger up, 'two!' and then she'd write the 4 down, like well no. (This is actually my math teacher and I wish she'd stop, it pisses me off so much) 

Y/n wasn't doing the work and it was for an obvious reason, she simply wasn't in the mood as she already knew the answers in her head and always got them right whenever the teacher asked her. She simply disliked maths and it pissed her off that she'd get treated like a 6-year-old.

"Y/n." The teacher, Miss Holland pointed at her and glanced at the board then at her, Y/n huffed and sat up in her chair,

"Yes, miss?" Y/n said in a sarcastic tone with a sarcastic smile, her eyes moving from the wall next to her to the teacher 

"The answer." Miss Holland demanded as she tapped the marker on the board,

"4c + 3b." Y/n answered,

"Yes! Well done, you're getting good at alebra." Miss Holland cheered on sarcastically and turned around but Y/n's face furrowed as she moved her head back surprised as she was already good at Alebra, what'd she mean by that? "I'll do a harder one." Miss Holland suggeted to the class, Y/n sighed as she turned to Heather and pointed her hand at the teacher and started wordlessly muttering bad words as Heather hit her hand down and made her sit properly. But Y/n kept slouching. She puts on the board, 7c + 3b - b. 

'Is she serious? Why-- How IS THIS HARDER?!' Y/n screamed in her head as Miss Holland was getting on her nerves and really wanted to rag doll her ass, (If you don't know what that means, it just means that you want to grip someone by the hair and drag them around or push them to the floor btw this is a literal representation of my Math teacher and every question I put, she has asked)