What it's like being in school with Y/n 2

A/N: This is gonna be part 2 but instead of it just being Heather, I'm gonna do like all different type people like Moe, Heather, Sam, and Deena. 

ENJOY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Moe x Reader)

Moe's POV:

Me and my amazing girlfriend, Y/n are in the computer lounge talking, laughing and just messing around.

"Oo, we should watch this movie trailer. It'd be good. Looks good." Y/n complimented as she smiled and leaned back in her chair after putting it on full screen, this guy named Craig was in front of us and kept giving me and Y/n stares, I tried to ignore it and Y/n placed her hand on my thigh. 

My focus goes onto her hand, I look at her and she whispers in my ear,

"I know your struggling to hold in from calling Craig out but he's a lonely dude." Y/n whispered to her, I sigh at this and nod my head. We continue to watch the movie trailer, mostly just kissing and making out here and there; she pulls her lips apart from mines and I groan.

"Come back."

"One second," Y/n sighed out and she turned to Craig, "what Craig? What're you staring at?" She asked annoyed which made him turn around. "Yeah, turn around." She tutted out, leaning back in her chair and crossing her arms before slamming her hand on the space bar button playing the trailer. A small smile tugging on her lips as she looked so intimidating but then when you got to her smile, she looked adorable.

"I love you." I whisper in her ear then place a kiss on her cheek. She blushes,

"And I love you." She hummed out placing a kiss on my lips, quickly parting away before I could kiss her back.

******

(Heather x Reader)

Y/n walked into Maths and saw that the teacher was in and what they were doing, she slowly walks backward going to leave and scurried away, she saw Heather marching her way toward her and Y/n let out a nervous chuckle. Y/n turned around and saw Natalie crossing her arms, a grin on her face. 

"Jesus, did you two have this planned?" Y/n asked, groaning, Heather placed a kiss on her cheek.

"Come on, your not avoiding maths. Thanks Nat."

"No problem! Enjoy." She smirked out, staring Y/n down. Y/n looked at her, a lopsided smirk forming on her face as she turned to Heather,

"Do I get a reward?" Y/n asked Heather leaning forward and whispered her question in her ear. Heather blushed hitting her arm turning around, walking backwards. The two girls having teasing smirks on their face.

"You need to not be so sexual." Heather whispered to her,

"And you need to lighten up." Y/n chuckled out, pulling Heather toward her as she was about to trip-up on Bishop's foot. "Bishop, don't be an asshole 'cause you can't have her." Y/n snarled at him. He hit his hand on the table yet when he stood up. Y/n stood taller, "Sit down." She demanded which he scoffed at and listened too, she grinned and walked to the back of the class sitting down where she always sat. Heather in front of her as no one was on either side of her since she made friends with everyone put next to her in Maths. It was how her and Heather started talking.

******

(Deena x Reader)

"Deena." Y/n whispered leaning toward her, her chair leaning on two legs instead of four.