"pleasure."

A/N: Deena x Reader

Backstory: Y/n learned about something new and wants to know what it feels like.

Slight smut (;

HERE WE GO!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n knocked on Deena's door impatiently,

"Deena! Open up! Please, I need to talk." Y/n pleaded as the door unlocked and Deena looked at her confused,

"It's 2 in the morning— what's wrong?" She asked as she could see the exhaustion in her eyes.

"I need... I need to talk to someone. Can we talk?" Y/n asked her, Deena let out a small breath as a smile tugged on her lips lightly, she moved out the way and Y/n walked inside.

"Come lie down with me..." Deena breathed out as she shut the door and locked it, the two went into Deena's room and Y/n laid down and stared up at the ceiling. Deena shut the door and walked over to her; she climbed over her and laid down, facing Y/n. Tickling her shoulder as Y/n was in grey sweatpants and a black and red flannel with the top two buttons were undone, it was spread out and it was silent. However, Deena could tell that something was tugging on her mind however she couldn't figure out what. "Talk to me," Deena breathed out, "I'm here to listen."

Y/n didn't say anything before she took in a huge inhale, before letting out a soft release.

"I can't not think about... it." Y/n breathed out, "I can't not think about our project... on... um," she cleared her throat, "that poem." She sighed out as Deena continued to stare at her,

"What about the poem?" Deena asked quietly,

"I climbed a top a mountain that turned out to be a volcano -
for each step, I got closer to Death.
I can't help... but expect that they know -
for each moment I'm with her, I feel on top of the Earth." Y/n expressed to Deena which made her smile,

"That's a... nice poem." Deena complimented,

"I want... I want to know. What—?" She sighed and looked around the room, not moving her head but from what she could see; she looked around. "What does Death or a Volcano... f—feel like?" Y/n breathed out her question as Deena sat up for a moment to readjust herself.

"What do you mean?" Deena asked as she continued to stroke her shoulder, she stared at Y/n lovingly and Y/n couldn't even bring herself to look at Deena.

"Imagine... just—just for a second... What it'd be like to live near a volcano." Y/n whispered softly to her, "And it erupts..." She added. She glanced at Deena, "Shut your eyes."

"Oh, wait, you actually—"

"I mean it, Deena, I need you to imagine it. I can't... stop... thinking about what a volcano feels like." She expressed, "I feel so crazy..."
She breathed out, "Please... think about it." Y/n muttered out.

"Okay... okay." Deena agreed, Y/n sighed and continued to express what she thought.

"Imagine that the volcano erupts... but it isn't out of anger and to cause destruction." Y/n explained to her, "The volcano enjoys the pokes that it gets... and what makes it erupt. Is from holding... all that built up... pleasure." Deena sat up and smiled at her, she traced her finger up Y/n's left and slowly got to the hem of her sweatpants.

"I think I know how I can show you." Deena expressed to her as her finger slowly dragged down but this time... on the inside of her sweatpants. Y/n took in a small gasp before she slowly released the breath she had sucked in. Deena watched intently, as Y/n went to cover her mouth but Deena stopped her, "No, no." Deena disagreed, Y/n slightly blushed at this as Deena used her other hand to take her t-shirt off and placed loving kisses all on her chest and stomach she made work on Y/n. Who was gasping and moaning.

"F—" Y/n snapped her head to the side, as she was embarrassed Deena and arched her back slightly, Deena hovered her head over her face and placed a kiss on her cheek, Y/n moved her head back and placed her hand on Deena's
cheek as her left hand traced down her stomach while the two kissed, Deena added another finger to which Y/n moaned in Deena's mouth and pulled away from the kiss. Deena smiled down at the sight as she found it nothing but adorable how shy she was acting,

"Beautiful." Deena told her before she placed a kiss on her stomach and continued to work on her. However, Y/n quickly finished and Deena slowed her movements down and placed delicate kisses on her stomach. She moved her fingers out, Y/n immediately flipped the two around and took her t-shirt off, she looked ay Deena with pleading eyes to which Deena simply nodded; Y/n hummed as she moved her hand quickly inside Deena's pants to which was soon followed by a loud moan that Y/n had to cover her mouth,

"As much as I love them, we can't wake Josh up." Y/n whispered to her, showering her body with pleasure and love.

*****

Y/n didn't sleep that night but she didn't mind. She was tired but when she did try to sleep, nothing went her way. She placed a kiss on Deena's forehead, as she stroked her arm and smiled as she watched the love of her life sleep.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------