What it's like having Y/n as a neighbour

A/N: Heather x Reader! HERE WE GO! ENJOYYYYYYY, also imagine Heather has like a proper house (oop- didn't mean to diss her there😂) also thank you K8lyn2020 for the idea
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n climbed over the fence into Heather's garden and climbed up onto her little roof that was outside her window, she ended up creating multiple bruises all over her body.

Two on her each leg, three on her stomach, one on her right wrist. (A/n: WOAHH SAY THAT 10x fast, right wrist sorry! Getting distracted) She rapidly tapped on Heather's window, looking all romantic, Heather saw her and grinned as soon as she opened the window Y/n spoke:

"What's your Wifi password? Ours isn't working!" Y/n pleaded.

--------

Y/n was looking out her window to see Heather at her desk working on some homework, she did everything to get the girls attention, jump up and down, tap the window, open the window and shout "Mrs Heather Nilly Billy" that didn't seem to grab her attention, she tried working out but that didn't work even though whenever Y/n did the slightest movement to remove her t-shirt or hoodie or zip-up or whatever she was wearing, would normally grab Heather's attention.

She sighed and tried to catch her breath as she placed her forehead against the window, her fave squished up against it as she let out a string of heavy breath's. She didn't fully notice that Heather took a picture until she saw a small light. Y/n looked at her in protest till she got a text from Heather which was the photo then:

"What's wrong, love? Struggling to get my attention?"

Y/n looked up at her in protest to see her with her chin rested on her hand, supported by her elbow being on the desk, which made Y/n nod her head and look at her smiling. She saw Heather laugh which made her smile.

-------

Y/n banged on Heather's door rushed and when Heather looked through the peep-hole, she seemed rushed and panicked. Heather opened the door,

"Have you got any popcorn? I ran out!" She exclaimed panicked which made Heather look at her annoyed as it was 4am and a school night.

--------

Heather walked into her room with popcorn in her hands and turned around and froze as she saw Y/n having tape all around her face and made her mouth stuck open,

"This isn the weirdest thing you've caught me doing, shush." Y/n stated causing Heather to roar with laughter and set her popcorn down as she made her way over to Y/n to help her out of her sticky situation (😂😂😂, see what i did there? OH MY GOD I'M TURNING INTO MY DAD!)

-------

Y/n was sat down playing video games as Heather randomly came into her room and sat on her lap, Y/n moved the controller in front of Heather's stomach so her arms were slightly around her waist and she removed one side of the headset off her ear,

"Are you okay? You seem like you had a stressful day." Y/n acknowledged. Heather sighed and nodded her head.

"I did." Heather mumbled. Y/n saved her game before turning it off and putting her stuff down, "What're you doing?" Heather asked quietly as Y/n smiled at her.

"I'm lying you down so we can cuddle and you can either nap or tell me all about it." Y/n grinned out which made Olivia wrap her arms around her tightly. Y/n laid down since Olivia was acting like a Koala that had a favourite eucalypt leaf.

Y/n's warm hand moved underneath Heather's t-shirt and she rubbed her back with her left hand and used her right hand to stroke her mid-thighs that she knew that Heather liked as she started to talk about her stressful day.

------

It was 3am and Y/n was bored so she snuck out of her house, snuck into Heather's back garden, climbed onto her roof outside her window; continuously tapped on the window and when Heather woke up, she smiled. Heather tiredly walked over and after she opened the window, Y/n spoke,

"So you know how you love me right? I was wondering if you could answer this. So, you remember that one time where you dated shrimp dick?" Y/n asked.

"Who?" Heather muttered tiredly as she was still half-asleep.

"Bishop, obvi. Keep up. Anyway, so you remember how you dated him?" Y/n asked.

"Sadly." She answered back,

"Will you ever leave me...?" Y/n asked which woke the blonde up all of a sudden as the question took her by surprise.

"What?" Heather asked.

"Will you ever leave me...?" She repeated which made Heather look at her with soft eyes as she wanted to do nothing more than grab her and kiss her, so, that's what she did. She wrapped one arm around Y/n's neck then the other was placed on her cheek, her thumb stroking her cheekbone.

After a few seconds, the two pulled away. Them keeping their eyes shut a few seconds after,

"I'd never leave you, love. What makes you think that?" She asked.

"I had a dream that you went back to Bishop. I'm sorry for disturbing you..." She apologised. Heather sometimes knew that Y/n could be annoying with her random questions or random and impulse decisions like waking her up throughout the night to ask for popcorn, but Heather knew she couldn't help that as she didn't know that it was wrong because of her having ADHD and being an introvert as well as possibly having Autism; Heather still found moments like these adorable.

Even though they were next door neighbours, it wasn't exactly the easiest thing to climb up too. So, she always appreciated the girls efforts even though she would forget that there's a ladder there that's long enough to help her.

"I love you, Heather. I really do, I know I can be a lot-"

"Hey, no, it's okay." Heather whispered to her resting her forehead against Y/n's. "Your never 'a lot to handle', come lie next to me, okay?" Heather offered, Y/n nodded her head and sat down next to her. Heather laid down on top of Y/n, her legs in between Y/n's, her head tucked into the nape of Y/n's neck as she took her jacket off and her shoes off, placing them down carefully. Y/n got comfortable and wrapped her arms under her t-shirt as she stroked her back and as her body and hands were always warm. It comforted Heather as she was really cold, yet she felt like all she needed was her girlfriend as she always felt safe and at home in her arms.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N: 4th post possibly...?