Babysitting

A/N: Y'ALL I'M EXCITED FOR THIS ONE! Olivia x Reader, ENJOY!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n wasn't the best with kids as Olivia was amazing with kids, it was as if she was a child whisperer and Y/n didn't understand it, she simply never understood kids and always thought that kids hated her as they'd always stare at her as she'd pass and whenever she'd smile and wave, they'd laugh at her. She thought they were being rude and would go to turn back and say something until Olivia would have to remind her that it's only a baby.

So, when she heard the news that Olivia was dragging her to babysit, it pissed her off as she really didn't want to go; she tried to pull everything in the book but whenever she tried to make an excuse and Oliva would look at her with those 'Someone stole my puppy' eyes, it broke her. So, she had nothing to do but suck it up.

They arrive at the house and Y/n as well as Olivia got out, Olivia smiling happily and Y/n looking miserable as if she was about to walk into Victoria's Secret. Olivia moved in front of her stopping the depressed teen from moving.

"I just want to say one thing before we go in," Olivia told Y/n, she nodded her head and placed her hands in her pockets waiting to hear what Olivia had to say as Olivia seemed busy staring her down with nothing but admirance. "I know you really don't want to be here, but I really appreciate it." Olivia grinned out which made Y/n slowly start to blush,

"Yeah... 'course." Y/n sighed out as she took a huge inhale and quickly exhaled after. Olivia kissed her nose and took her hand dragging her toward the door,

The only reason that she was nervous was because she really liked the idea of having kids but there was one problem, having a miscarriage for the first two times of being pregnant ran in her family which Olivia didn't know yet. Her oldest sister had gone through a miscarriage and it broke her although it wasn't even hers, then her middle sister had one 3 months later then her oldest sister had another miscarriage. But all Olivia knew was that she hated babies as they annoyed her and made her tick.

Before she knew it, the door opened and she saw Olivia's cousin,

"Hey girl! Thanks for doing this you two." Jessica, (Made up name, idfk her cousin's name) thanked and turned to Y/n, "And you! They will be angels, I assure you." Jessica tried to assure as she knew about how Y/n felt about babies and kids, not the actual truth though. She was just as clueless as Olivia,

Y/n shook her head and gave Jessica a small smile,

"It's all okay. I'm sure I'll manage." Y/n dismissed then gave Olivia a hug and shouted her kids down, there was a 8 year old boy and a 6 year old girl then the baby was in it's bed room,

"Okay, bye sweetie, I love you." Jessica says kissing the top of the girl's forehead then she moves in front of the boy, "I love you too, honey." Jessica grins at the two as she places a kiss on the boy's head and walks over to her car, the two kids saying goodbye then once she left, the kids turned to Y/n.

"What--?" Olivia hit her in the arm in a way of telling her to be nice, Y/n groaned for a few seconds and side-glanced at her, "Sorry, yeah?" Y/n asked glancing between the two.

"Who are you?" The boy asked.

"Y/n. You?" She asked.

"Thomas." He replied with a grin, "You seem nice." He acknowledged.

"The nicest." Olivia added kissing her cheek, Y/n grinned at Olivia as she kneeled down in front of the two, "I heard you two like cartoons, want to go watch some cartoons?" Olivia questioned which made the Thomas and the girl cheer, Thomas ran into the living room with Olivia and Y/n noticed that the girl hadn't moved, she mentally punched herself for what she was about to do. She kneeled down on one knee and put her hand out.