Chapter 24 Clean Bill Of Health

As we got to the office the pack doctor asked Jason to step out while he examined me. It can be hard to examine a female when you are a male and her mate is in the room. His wolf is in a constant state of believing that no male other than him should ever touch his mate. The doctor took my blood pressure and did the normal neuro check to make sure everything was healing the right way. He also took some blood for routine testing before calling Jason back in.

     "Ok Luna you seem like you are fully recovered but this was a much faster healing process than I'm use to seeing even with were wolves. But it seems nothing with this illness has been normal. I would still take things slow but I'm confident in saying that you should be able to pick up normal activities."

     I saw the big smile on Jason's face as the doctor cleared me. I'm sure I know exactly what he has in mind. We thanked him and I saw the glint in Jason's eyes as the doctor was leaving the room. In a flash I was pinned to the exam table as Jason kissed me so passionately it took my breath away. He trailed kisses down my neck and I felt his hands at the bottom of my shirt.

     I put my hands over his to stop him. He looked up at me confused, "Not here, our room."

     He smiled in understanding and swiftly picked me up bridal style. I gasped and gripped onto his broad shoulders and laughed as he practically ran with me in his arms to the stairs. We passed by many of the pack member who mostly laughed as they saw us. As we were almost to our room we saw his mom with the same smile she had the day that she made us come out as mates to the pack.

     My face was red with embarrassment by time we were in the room but Jason gave me no time to worry about that as he threw me onto the bed. I laughed as he followed me as fast as he could. He paused as he hovered over me tracing my face with his fingers. I turned my face into his hand kissing his palm. He ran a hand threw my hair as he peppered small kisses all over my face as I giggled.

     He smiled, "I could listen to that sound forever.'

     I felt so much love well up in my heart it felt like it might explode. He slowly kissed down my body till he got to the hem of my shirt. He began pushing my shirt up and kissed all the way along the skin as he exposed it. I groaned in frustration as I was getting impatient.

     Jason smiled up at me, "I want to remember every second of this love."

     He pulled the shirt over my head and then quickly unhooked my bra and tossed it somewhere in the room. He then slowly pulled my pants and underwear down at the same time. He tossed those to the side before looking at me and taking in a sharp breath. I began to feel insecure and pressed my legs tightly together and brought up my hands to cover my breasts.

     Jason gently moved my hands, "You are so damn beautiful. Please don't cover your self up."

     I reluctantly let him moved my hands and I watched him take me in with hungry eyes. He crouched down at my feet and started kissing his way up my leg past my core over my stomach and in between my breast until he finally reached my lips. This kiss was different. It was hungry like he wanted to devour me and I kissed him back the same because in a way we did want to devour each other. He grinded himself into my core making me squirm. I groaned and pulled at his clothes that felt like sand paper on my skin. He laughed as he pulled his shirt off and gave his attention to my aching breast. I sucked in a breath as he put one of my breasts into his mouth and massaged the other with his hand. I became impatient quickly as I clawed at his back needing more. I missed the warmth as he stood up and removed his pants never taking his eyes off of me. As he pulled them down I could tell he was definitely ready for us to mate. His member was rock hard and standing at attention. I reached for him but he moved my legs apart and laid on his stomach in between my hips.

     I attempted to protest but he quickly covered my core with his mouth and I was lost in the pleasure. It came in big crashing waves that never stopped. As I felt my release coming he quickly entered me and it all hit me like a tidal wave. I wrapped my arms and legs around him drawing him deeper as it kept coming and I let out a guttural scream. After a few minutes I would finally see and speak again. Jason was holding himself very stiff above me with his member still very swollen inside me and I knew it must be killing him not to move.

     I touched his face lightly as he said, "Are you ready for me to move now?"

     I gave a nod as he slowly pulled out and then pushed his full length back in. Waves of pleasure hit me again and I soon became impatient with his slow pace.

     I gave out what sounded like a sob, "Please faster Jason."

     He gave out a grunt of acknowledgment as he began moving faster. I began to moved with him urging him to go faster and harder. We didn't last very long at this pace before we were both yelling out our release. When I came to Jason was lightly resting his warm body on mine. I placed as small happy kiss on his neck. He let out a low groan as he slipped his arms around me and flipped us so I was laying on his chest. He traced patterns on my back as I looked up at him and smiled. I traced his chest coming across a lot of scars.

     I frowned at the amount, "What are all of these from?"

     He shrugged lightly, "Most from training. It can get a little rough sometimes."

     I frowned and kissed the small scars on his chest. I hated the idea of him hurting for any reason. He groaned and as I looked up I could see lust in his eyes again.

     "Be carful my little mate. Don't start something you cant finish."

     I smiled up at him, "Who says I can't?"

     To his surprise I straddled him and showed him just how well I can finish what I start. Little streams of light were just coming threw the window before we both fell into an exhausted slumber and even in my sleep all I saw and felt was him. I came to the realization that I was ready to spend the rest of my life with him and I couldn't wait.