Chapter 33 P.S. I Love You

My heart skipped a beat hearing that he loves me. The mate bond does many things but it doesn't make you fall in love. Yes it draws you together, but wanting someone and loving them are completely different. I thought over all of the things Jason had done to me, and for me over the past year, and realized I love him too. We still had so much to learn about each other but we had the rest of our lives for that. He went to turn from me, after I was silent for a while, but I grabbed his hand and he turned back to look at me. I closed the space between us and went onto my toes kissing him. 

     He kissed me back. When he pulled away he looked into my eyes, " I'm sorry I scared you, but I couldn't just let him kill you. I couldn't let him hurt you because I love you too, Jas."

     The anger quickly left his eyes as he pulled me to him for another searing kiss. "Way to leave me hanging love."

     We both laughed as he grabbed my hands and we walked to the back door. We walked by the baby's room to see she was asleep before heading to the office where I assume some of the pack was already waiting for us. The quiet chatter that was going on before we entered the room went silent all at once. I went to pull away my hand and stand to the side but Jason tightened his hand around mine and pulled me with him behind the desk. He sat down pulling me into his lap and I blushed while everyone looked at us.

     I could feel his anger but he calmed as I rubbed the back of his hand before he spoke. "How did a rogue get threw into pack property?"

     The beta, Aaron, spoke up, "We found a few of our wolfs knocked out near our perimeters. They didn't kill them so I'm pretty sure this was just a mission to get info. On what I'm not sure, but it sounded like to me he gave up way too easy when he attacked you and Luna. I think he was sent by Darren to see what the status was between you two, and he didn't expect Kearstin to be able to fight back." 

     My stomach dropped at the mention of Darrin as I heard a low growl from Jason. I held hand to the side of his face to calm him before speaking. "What does he need to know this for?"

     "I think he had hoped to weaken the pack with what he did. I'm sure his little spy was not happy to see you both alive and well or see that you have training now Luna."

     I nodded and said, "I'm sure. We are already spread thinly so I will call my brother Cody and see if he can spare anyone to help us patrol our boarders a little better. Other than that everyone keep up what your doing and, no one, and I repeat, no one, is to be out in the woods alone. Everyone travels in pairs."

     Jason waved his hand dismissing everyone as I finished speaking. As the last person went out closing the door I was surprised as Jason stood us up quickly pinning me to the same door everyone had just exited. I was surprised as I looked up and saw heat in his eyes.

     He leaned over and whispered in my ear, "You are so fucking sexy when you take charge."

     I felt heat in my belly and a shiver down my spine as he trailed his lips down my neck and back up leaving a trail of fire until he kissed my lips. I took in a deep breath as I buried my hands into his hair kissing him back. He nibbled onto my lip and a growl left me as I gave a pull to his hair. 

     He hummed against my lips and mumbled, "Jump."

     I didn't even question it as I jumped and he caught my ass as I wrapped my legs around his waist. He began kissing me again hungrily as he pressed himself against me. I felt the pressure building as I felt his hard member pushing against my core. I let out ragged breaths as his mouth trailed to the mark on my neck. I felt a red hot bolt to my core as he dragged his teeth across my mark. Suddenly there there was a knock on the door and I let out a frustrated groan. 

     Jason pulled away with a smile on his face and held a finger to his lips. "Yes?"

     His voice gave nothing away as the voice answered, "Your mother wanted me to let you both know the baby is awake."

     "Thank you, we will be there shortly." Jason saw the disappointment on my face as he released me and let out a small chuckle. 

     I smiled as he repeated what I had said so long ago, "Come on horn dog."