Chapter 4 Mysteries

Jason P.O.V

     I watched as she walked out the door. I pushed her warning to the back of my mind. It seemed like an empty threat. She was just angry right now and I couldn't blame her, and there was still more pain for her to go through. With my mark, she would feel pain every time I was physically with my mate and then she would feel the pain as I marked my mate and her and we lost our connection. Until then I would have to put up a wall so she couldn't be in my head. I stood up and walked to my office knowing what I had to do I had to convince Cody to let me back on his land. I had to make things right with her or neither of us would ever truly be happy being apart. I picked up the phone slowly dialing his number.

     "What do you want?" It came out as a growl.

     "Cody please listen to me. I'm sorry!"

     "Sorry doesn't fix my little sisters heart and it's not my forgiveness you need." With that, I heard the dial tone.

     I slammed the phone down. I couldn't even be mad at him because he was right. If anything i was mad at myself This is all my fault. If he wouldn't listen to me there was only one thing I could do. I would have to go see her without Cody's permission. I was going crazy thinking about what she was going through right now because of what I had done. I rubbed my hands over my face and went to my room to get ready and go see my mate and hope to the goddess that she forgave me.
------------------------------------------------

Unknown P.O.V

     I looked up as Amanda stormed in, a furious look on her face, "It's all fucked up everything's ruined! What the fuck are we going to do?!"

     "Calm down what are you talking about?"

     "Jason? The one who I was supposed to be with, the one I gave you insight on in exchange that he would think I was his mate forever? He found his true mate and kicked me out."

     "We have all the Intel we need. You've been there 5 years don't worry about it."

     "What about me? I loved him! I want him back! You owe me! Make your witch cast another spell. I don't care what it is but he is mine and I want him back!"

     I instantly walked over to comfort her, "Of course darling. I will do everything I can. I will do something that will tie him to you forever whether he likes it or not."

     She slapped my hands away ,"You fucking better."

      I watched as she left the room. She wanted to be with him even knowing I'm her true mate, but what she didn't know is she was giving me all of his weaknesses so I would someday be able to take him down and be with her. Now she had just given me his biggest weakness, his true mate. With her around I had something better planned.