Chapter 40 Epilogue

Five years later

      I groaned as I felt myself being shaken. I opened my eyes rolling over to see my daughter Ari with black hair and green eyes that looked like a perfect combo of Jason and I.

     "Mama I'm hungry."

     I looked over at my husband and mate who was still sleeping, "Wake Daddy up for me Ari while mommy makes something."

     I smiled at the mischievous look on her beautiful little face as I walked out of the room. I heard a playful growl and giggles as I pulled out the things for pancakes and bacon and smiled. Suddenly out came a little girl hanging upside down in Jason's arms. He grinned at me setting her down.

     "Why don't you go watch tv until breakfast is done rug rat?"

     Ari giggled as she ran for the living room. I heard the tv switch on as Jason walked up behind me to rub my stomach lovingly.

     He leaned into me, "How is dad's little boys today?"

     I smiled, "Honey the pack doctor told you these are girls too."

     I giggled as he said, "And I'm telling you that quack had no idea what she's talking about. She thought Erenay was having a little girl."

     I giggled again, "I love you."

     Jason smiled standing up, "I love you too babe."

     He kissed me before going to the Livingroom and I heard giggles from Ari after hearing a roar from Jason. I smiled as I thought about everything that had gotten us to this point.

     Darrin had eventually been tried and executed for his crimes, and not too long after the battle Jason proposed and we were married. We talked every few months with the vampire king and queen and we would each update each other on the kids. We had not told Ari what her future entailed yet but we would when she was old enough to understand. For now we were just going to enjoy raising her and who she is going to be someday. We just wanted her to be a kid for as long as she could be.

     Ari had started to exhibit her powers shortly before her 5th birthday but Erenay had been very helpful in teaching her the proper way to use them. There didn't seem to be a limit to her powers, but she mostly used them for little pranks at the moment. Everything that was supposed to happen had been happening so far. We still live with our pack but we give a lot of help and made a lot more decisions now as the king and queen. We had help set up a book of laws that all of us follow to help make us more unified. There had been some bumps along the way but most have seemed to gotten in line by now. I yelled for Jason and Ari as I set the food onto the kitchen table. I put a hand to my stomach as I felt a hard kick.

     "Ari come here, the babies are kicking."

     She ran over and took her small hand placing it on my stomach. Her small face lit up as she felt a strong kick. 

     "Mama, which one was that?"

     I laughed as I kissed her head, "I don't know baby. They are both in there just kind of moving around."

     "I cant wait for them to get here mommy."

     As she said this there was a rush of water between my legs and Ari jumped back as Jason jumped up grabbing my arm to support me. 

     "Mommy why did you pee?"

     I laughed at the concerned look on Jason's face and Ari's question. "Well baby, looks like they want to see you too. Go grab mamas phone off the counter and call Aunt Nay and let her know the babies are coming ok?"

     Ari ran off without another word as Jason led me to the bathroom. We had a large jacuzzi tub installed when we found out I was pregnant so we could have a home water birth. I calmly filled up the tub as Jason ran around losing his mind.

     Eventually I turned around to him, "Jason, love, calm down. I'm going to get into the tub, go wait with Ari for everyone to get here. When Erenay gets here send her up and when your mom gets here to watch the kids you can come up here ok?"

     "Are you sure I should leave you alone right now?"

     "The babies aren't coming right away, we have time."

     Jason nodded and gave me a quick kiss before he left the room. I shook my head and smiled at my husbands behavior. I stripped down quickly before climbing into the tub and sinking into the warm water. I was beginning to have some contractions now. I took a deep breath as another one hit me. As the contraction was fading off Erenay came in. 

     "Hey Kearstin, how's it going?"

     "Good so far. Contractions just started but they seem to be coming quick. I think these babies are going to make a quick entrance into this world. I am so ready not to be pregnant anymore."

     Erenay laughed as she laid a cool hand on my stomach, "I think you are right. This is going to be a quick delivery."

     Jason came into the room, "Ok Mom is here and she has the kids while we are in here."

     I gasped as another contraction hit, "That's good because these babies aren't waiting anymore!"

     Jason grabbed my hand quickly as Erenay took off her shoes and stepped into the tub near my feet. Without any needed advice I bore down as I began to push. Lots of yelling and 20 minutes later the first twin made her way into the world. About 15 minutes later I let out one more scream as the next twin was born.

     Erenay was wrapping her up as she cried and I said, "How is she? Are they both ok?"

     She smiled as she turned the baby around, "He is fine."

     I looked at her face, "Its a boy?"

     She nodded at me, "You have one boy and one girl and they are both perfect."

     I felt tears in my eyes as she handed me my perfect little boy and girl. I looked over at Jason who had unshed tears in his eyes as well. He kissed my forehead as he leaned over to touch the babies. 

     "I knew there was a boy in there."

     I let out a loud laugh as Jason took our son. "Erenay can you take her so I can get dressed and we can go show the family the new babies?"

     I dressed in some pjs that I had bought for this day before taking one of the babies. Jason kept a close eye on me as we both walked out into the living room where everyone was waiting for us. We sat down on the couch together as everyone gathered around to get a look at the new babies. I looked around at all the happy faces of my family and thought about how I had never been this happy before. I cant believe this is my life now and I cant wait to see everything else that will happen. 

------------------------------------

So this is it guys. The end of Kearstin and Jason's story. There is another book after this which will entail what happens in their daughter Amari's life. I have already started it and i will begin posting it next week and i will post a chapter every Monday. Hope you guys enjoyed My Alpha, My Love and keep and eye out next week for My King, My love. Thank you all for reading this and I appreciate you all. <3