Chapter 14 Anger

I looked at Jason in shock, "How could you tell? I thought it was just a hot flash or something."

     He looked at me incredulously, "You are way too young for hot flashes Kearstin."

     I looked away embarrassed by how uneducated I was about everything. My mother and I were close but because it took me longer to shift and I didn't have a mate so she just never talked to me about it.

     "Why does it matter? Your mad at me anyways so just leave me to deal with it."

     Realization came over his face as he said, "You don't know anything about being in heat do you?"

     I shook my head quickly looking at the ground. I heard him let out a loud sigh and walk over to me. I still refused to look up until his rough fingers tilted my chin up forcibly enough to make my head move, but not enough to hurt me.

     He studied my eyes, "I'll be right back."

     I sighed in relief as he left the room. But it was short lived, as he came back in moments later. I didn't bother asking him what he was doing; he wouldn't tell me anyway. I gasped as the bed dipped and he quickly pulled me against him. I looked at him in shock but I quieted with the smoldering look he gave me. All I saw in his eyes was his lust and his wolf.

     Before I could manage to utter a word his lips were on mine. I wasted no time objecting, it was almost like I couldn't. His lips were soft on mine and moved in sync like they were made to fit mine. Slowly he began kissing down my neck as he rolled on top of me. I couldn't manage any words just breathy sighs and moans. I couldn't even resist him, it was like my body wouldn't let me.

     He kissed along the tops of my shorts then pulled them down slowly. I was nearly panting by this time and I could feel that I was soaked below the boarder. I watched as he looked up at me and put his mouth to me. My hips lifted at the first lick then remained in the air as he continued. I felt one finger followed by another. I felt a tightness building up in my lower belly as he ate me and pumped his fingers in and out. I let out a loud moan as I felt my ending near. I fisted his hair but he paid little mind to it.

     Finally I exploded into what felt like a million pieces. I looked up at him and opened my mouth but the anger on his face convinced me not to say anything. He walked to the bathroom and I watched him through the door as he washed his hands his face and brushed his teeth. I wordlessly watched him leave. The burning sensation was at bay now but I was at a loss. How could he still be mad at me after what just happened. And it wasn't just mad, he was cold. It was just a journal and I know it was wrong and I feel bad but I don't deserve this.

Jason P.O.V

     I wanted to punch myself for the hard on I have. I left her shocked face in that room by herself. I can't believe it; She's not a virgin. I went into the room next door. There was no way I could be around her right now. She was in heat so my wolf wanted her but as mad as I was I couldn't be around her. Your suppose to save yourself for your mate. Especially females. It's different with males but females aren't suppose to be able to. I had been with only one other woman and that was because I believed she was my mate.

     The next days until he heat ends are going to be hell. And I have to go threw this every month.

               ----------------------------

     She was in heat for the next two days. Everyday I went in to subdue her heat but there was no talk and always a confused and hurt look on her face when I left. She knew this was about more than a journal. I was actually over that. I ignored her attempts to talk to me. She was smart enough to stay in the room while she was in heat. Today I stood at our bedroom door and could no longer smell her burning sweet heat so I left to my office to do some paper work.

     I was surprised a few hour later as Kearstin barged right in with no knock and said, "I want an explanation. A journal isn't that bad there is something else. I deserve, at the very least, a damn explanation!"