Chapter 11 Cat and Mouse

Kearstin P.O.V

      I smiled walking away from Jason. I saw the heated look and the slight bulge in his pants as I walked away. I was going to drive him crazy before I forgive him. He was going to be begging me before I would give in. I was really going to enjoy this game of cat and mouse.

     Five minutes later Jason came out seeming to have composed himself. I smiled to myself looking away. I ignored him like he wasn't here and continued my conversation with one of the she wolves whos name I couldn't even remember.

     I felt hands on my hips and heat spread through me as Jason stood behind me. I looked up at him and he just smiled innocently down at me. He knew what he was doing and he knows after that announcement I would never make it look like I was rejecting him in public. I tried to continue my conversation but found myself being distracted by the random kisses he was placing on the side of my neck.

     To everyone else, he looked to be the loving mate but I knew what he was really doing. The mouse was fighting back. I smiled as people made compliments of how cute we are and watched the smile on his mom's face when she saw us.

     Finally, it was late enough that people started to disperse to their own rooms and it left just me Jason and his mom. She talked for a bit till she yawned letting us know that she was going to bed and we should too so we could be up and early for Alpha and Luna duties. I internally groaned at that but just smiled and agreed.

     As soon as she left the room I shook Jason off and walked to where Jason's bedroom was. He wanted to play this game? I would play back because I am the master.
____________________

Jason P.O.V

     My wolf whimpered as she pulled away and walked off, but I smiled knowing how I had affected her. I'm not gonna lie though, I enjoyed it too. This game was going to be fun. I finally stood up with a silly smile on my face and headed to my room.

    I froze when I walked in to find Kearstin in only underwear and what looked to be one of my shirts. I growled lowly as she turned around and smiled innocently. I controlled myself as I walked to my bathroom to compose myself. I looked into the mirror unsurprised to see my wolf close to the surface.

     I splashed my face and composed myself. I smiled as an idea came to mind. I stripped down to just my boxers and pulled them down just a little further so the vee of my hips and my happy trail were more easily seen.

     I walked out and smiled as her eyes ran up and down my stomach before looking into my eyes. I saw her wolf close to the surface but she kept a blank look on her face. My smile dropped as I noticed the pillows and blankets on the floor.

     "What the hell is that?"

     She smiled and said simply, "Your bed."

     I frowned, "Oh no, no, no. I'm an alpha. If you don't want to sleep with me you pull up a piece of carpet."

     She looked at me in disbelief, "You aren't sleeping on this bed with me."

     I smiled devilishly, "That's where your wrong darling. This is my bed and everything in it belongs to me. I intend to sleep in it."

     I saw her infuriated look and realized my mistake, " I belong to no one! Forget this I will go sleep on the couch in the living room."

     I growled and grabbed her arm as she tried to walk past me, "You will do no such thing. Especially not in that. You are an unmated female. You will sleep in here with me."

     I saw the challenge in her eyes, "Try to stop me."

     I quickly pinned her arms behind her back and grabbed my room key from on top of my dresser quickly locking my door.

     She finally pulled away yelling her frustration, "You did not!"

     "I did."

     She threw herself on the bed in frustration. I smiled throwing the blankets back on the bed smiling as she pulled them off her head and glared at me. She watched me glaring as I crawled into the bed. She huffed laying down and turning away from me. I smiled laying next to her and covering up. I listened to her angry breathing until it finally slowed down to sleep. I pulled her against me. She stirred but I relaxed as her breathing returned to normal. I smiled as I fell into darkness.
___________________

Kearstin P.O.V

     I stirred as I felt an arm around me. I realized it was Jason and I forced myself to breathe deeply as if I'm still asleep. I felt him pulled me closer. I waited a few minutes until he began to snore lightly. I moved slowly lifting up his arm and replacing where my body was with my pillow. He breathed in deeply pulling the pillow close before starting to snore again. I walked to the closet as quietly as I could pull on a pair of PJ pants. I smiled at the fact that he was still asleep. I quickly opened the window and leaped into the dark. I smiled landing on my feet and heading to the front door.

     I smiled when the nob turned easily letting me in. I walked into the living room plopped on the couch pulling the blanket over me that was on the back. I smiled at my small victory as I fell asleep.