Chapter 15 Confrontation

Kearstin P.O.V

     I woke up around twelve with the familiar burning feeling gone. I turned off the AC and fan and sat on the bed waiting for Jason's arrival just like I had the last two days. An hour later there was still no Jason and I was becoming angry. The two days he showed up to give me release then would leave without a word. I did not deserve this. I threw my hair up put on a pair of sweats and headed for the office.

     I slammed the floor open with no warning, "I want an explanation. A journal isn't that bad there is something else. I deserve, at the very least, a damn explanation!"

     His shocked look quickly turned into anger, "Why don't you ask whatever male you slept with before me?"

     My anger turned to understanding then anger again, "You mean that piece of shit that rapped me when I was 15? Thanks for just assuming I'm a slut and not asking. Not to mention what the fuck does it matter? You've been with other girls!"

     His mouth opened and closed like a fish as I turned around and stormed out. For the first time in days I could go out for a run so that's what I did. I ran until I couldn't anymore I then turned and walked back slowly to the house. It was after dark when I finally returned and Jason was waiting for me a sorry look on his face.

Jason P.O.V

     I watched unable to speak as she walked out the door. Raped? By who? I picked up the phone determined to find out. Two hours later I finally had a good idea of who had violated my mate. It was clear after I heard of the boyfriend that she abruptly stopped seeing and started telling people she was a slut. I rubbed my face with my hands. I had jumped to conclusions and now I ended up looking like an even bigger ass.

     I pushed back from the desk. I knew she had gone for a run so I went to wait on the porch. She walked up slowly, "I'm sorry Kearstin. I know who he is now and I've taken care of it. No one will ever hurt you again. And I will try my best to make sure I'm one of those people that never hurt you again."

     She nodded slowly, "You've really hurt my feelings the last few days Jas."

     I looked down ashamed, "I know. I jumped with out knowing all of the facts. We have both done things we regret the last few days. Can we start over?"

     She look thoughtful for a moment, "I would like that."

     I smiled holding my hand out to shake hers, she looked confused. "Hi my name's Jason. Would you like to go out on a date sometime."

     She let out a small smirk, "I'm Kearstin and I would love to."

     I pulled her close by her hand hugging her. I needed to learn to control myself. I can't lose her.

Kearstin P.O.V

     I smiled happily as I stepped into the bedroom to get ready for our date. He wouldn't say where just to dress casually. I pulled out a nice V neck purple shirt tight skinny jeans and a pair of vans. I dressed quickly and threw my hair into a pony tail pulling some pieces of hair down to frame my face better. As I finished there was a knock on the door.

     Jason stood there with a bouquet of daisies I smiled and took them. I smelled them laid them on the bed and turned back around. I smiled as I caught him looking at my ass. He just grinned knowing I caught him.

     I rolled my eyes and walked past him, "Let's go horn dog."

     He chuckled lightly as he walked behind me. As I stepped outside I came up to a motorcycle with a side cart with something in it covered by a blanket.

     I walked to the basket slowly and jumped when a voice said, "Don't you dare peak."

     I turned around to see and amused Jason. "I wasn't. I was just going to look at the bike.'

     He chuckled knowing I was lying threw my teeth. I grabbed the helmet that was obviously mine off the seat and gave Jason a look.

     "What? Better safe than sorry."

     I just smiled at his words and slipped the helmet over my head and I watched threw my visor as he did the same thing with his helmet. He climbed on the bike and signaled that I should do the same. I climbed behind him and felt tingles up my arms as I wrapped them around him. I squealed and gripped tighter as we revved off. I felt his chest vibrate with laughter. I smiled in content as I watched the trees fly past, wondering what was in store.