Chapter 39 Battle

I looked around at all the carnage around me. Darrin's people were fighting back as hard as they could but there are just too few of them and too many of us. Darrin had eventually been forced to defend himself when he realized he was going to die if he didn't fight back. My eyes were on him now as he smacked away a she wolf like she was nothing more than a fly. I dodged and ducked and weaved threw people making my way towards him. If anyone was going to have the pleasure of killing him, it was me. 

     Darrin smiled as I stopped in front of him, "Hello little wolf, are you ready to play with me?"

     I shook it away as thoughts of the insult invaded my brain. Instead of letting it break me I needed to use it. I needed to use all of the pain and anger and turn it around on him. I held up my fists and planted my feet as Darrin just stood in a relaxed position with a smirk on his face. I flung my leg up trying to land a kick to his face but he easily caught it. The smirk quickly faded though when I punched him in the face with his hand still on my leg. I cried out as his nails grew long and dug into the skin there. I reached for the hand still holding my leg and attempted to remove it. All of a sudden Darrin screamed as he pulled back his hand which was red with blisters forming on it. I looked at my hand surprised and saw that my palm was red and glowing. What the hell was that? I didn't have much time to ponder that as Darrin ran full speed towards me. In his anger he was being too predictable so I just dodged to the side and held out my arm to clothes line him. He gasped for breath as he landed on his back knocking the breath out of him. I stood over him before placing my foot onto his neck.

     I smiled cruelty down at him, "Give up Darrin or I will kill you."

     His voice was very quiet but I heard it none the less,  "Fuck you bitch."

     My eyes hardened as I pressed down harder on his neck, "Fuck me? Looks like your the one that's fucked here, bitch."

      I felt a hand in mine and looked up to see Jason shaking his head at me. "Don't become like him. We will imprison him and he will get the punishment he deserves. Don't stoop to his level."

     I looked back down at Darrin whos face was turning a queer shade of blue. I let out a frustrated scream as I removed my foot and slammed his head back to knock him out. All of the fighting around us had stopped as enemy and ally alike looked over at us. 

     I looked around the dark field as I spoke, "As you all can see we have your leader. If you continue to stand against us you will be killed. This is your last chance, leave before I kill you!"

     They stood and looked at us for a moment without speaking looks of defiance on their faces until a flurry of leaves circled next to us as Erenay materialized in front of us. She let out what I can only describe as a power surge that targeted all enemies knocking them down before she spoke in a booming voice, "GO NOW!"

     I watched as they all scurried up quickly running away before I turned my eyes back on her. "Running a little late huh?"

     She let out a laugh, "Not at all Luna. This was simply meant to be. After this mercy you gave to your enemies you will both be known now as the king and queen of all werewolf's. Word will spread and you both will now be more powerful than any other Luna or Alpha has ever been. You will form your own kingdom, and when your daughter is of age she will rule with her mate by her side combining all of the kingdoms forever. She will have even more powers than you posses Luna."

     Jason and I shared a glace, "So its true our daughter fate then?"

     She smiled at me, "Yes Luna. Your daughters path will not be easy, but she needs this path to become the great leader she is meant to be."

     I took in a deep breath, "But will she be happy?"

     "Even I cant see that yet Luna. There are too many things that have yet to pass that will determine her future. If she is happy or not is entirely up to her. Now I will help you heal your wounded Luna. You have the healing power in you, and I will show you how to use it."

     I followed the witch all around as she showed me how the healing worked. Apparently the way my powered worked was it could heal or damage, it all depended on my intent. By time we were done everyone that could be healed were ok enough to go to the pack hospital to be checked for more serious wounds and all that remained were the bodies of our enemies. With a wave of Erenay's hand the bodies had disappeared.

     I gave her a questioning look as she spoke, "They are one with the earth again. From the earth we come and to the earth we must return."

     I simply nodded at her as I headed back to the house to find my mate. He had taken Darrin to lock him up and I had not seen him sense. I followed my instincts as they lead me into the office. Jason was standing with his bare back to me as he messed with something on the desk. I rushed forward as I smelled his blood. I turned him to me as I saw 4 long deep gashes on his stomach and his nose that seemed to be broken. With out a word I laid one hand on his stomach and one hand to the side of his face as I let the warmth seep out of my hands to heal his wounds. I felt his eyes on me as my hands began to glow and heal his wounds. When I was done the slashes looked like nothing more than cat scratches and the only sign of a broken nose was the yellowish bruising under his eyes. With his own healing capabilities those things should be gone by morning. 

     He looked at me, "How did you do that."

     We both looked up as Erenay walked in speaking, "She has witch blood in her Alpha. Must be from her father, as I know she never knew him. Your daughter will have powers even more powerful than your mate, but hers will not develop until she is around 5."

     Jason and I looked at each other before he spoke, "Looks like we are going to have our hands full."

     Erenay chuckled, "You have no idea, but I will be here to help you. Turns out your beta and I are mates, so I will be here for a long time." 

     She walked out without another word and I turned back to Jason who cupped my face before giving me a long sweet kiss. I leaned forward bringing my chest flush with his. He broke the kiss before putting his head into my neck and breathing in my scent.

     "I am so sorry for before Kearstin."

     I hushed him, "That doesn't matter anymore. What matters is this is over and we are all ok. I love you so much."

     "I love you too."