Chapter 35 Completed Bond

Waking up the next morning I was more well rested than I had been in a long time, but with Jason's arms around me, I was hot. We both ran hot and him being this close was making it unbearable. I could feel the sweat that was soaking my hair. As I woke up more I felt the burning in my stomach and finally realized the problem, I was in heat again. I knew it was coming soon but I had been hopeful it would wait off just a little bit longer. I don't know if I'm ready to be that intimate again but apparently my body has plans of its own. 

     I gasped as I felt a wet hot tongue go up my neck before Jason whispered in my ear, "Your in heat mate."

     It wasn't a question but I nodded my head anyways as he continued to pay very close attention to the spot where I was marked. I felt what I can only describe as lightning going down into my core making me wet. These were just the littlest of touches but my heat made them 10 times worse. I gasped as his teeth lightly scrapped my skin and flipped myself quickly to face him locking my lips with his. We fought for dominance as we kissed so passionately it was scorching. My body had all the control over me right now as my mind was blank of anything not having to do with this moment. Jason groaned as I climbed on top of him grinding myself into his growing hard on. He then grabbed my hips and pulled me harder onto him. I swear if there was any more friction there would have been a fire. He reached up and helped me pull off my shirt before sitting up and kissing anywhere his mouth touched. My head fell back as he kissed my neck and over the tops of my breast leaving little bites along the way making me a moaning mess on top of him. 

     He flipped us quickly making me giggle before he firmly pressed his hardness to my core eliciting a loud moan from me which he swallowing as he kissed me hard. I pulled at the hem of his shirt and he sat up quickly pulling it off as he went back to pillaging my mouth neck and breasts. He started to kiss from my neck past my breast and all the way to the top of my sweat pants. I was panting as I propped myself up on my elbows to look at him as he slowly pulled down my pants and underwear in one swift motion as his eyes never left mine. I was surprised as he put both of my legs over his shoulder and he began attacking my clit with his mouth. I fell back immediately arching my back and crying out at the sudden contact. He had given me this type attention during my last heat, but we were in a better place now.  I soon became impatient and needed more than just his mouth on me. I groaned as I pulled on his hair trying to pull his face up to mine but he would not relent until I started begging him. 

     "What do you want baby girl? I need to hear you say it."

     "You Jason please."

     "What about me do you want?"

     I knew I would have to spell it out. I groaned in frustration before saying, "Fuck me Jason. I need you inside of me."

     "That's all I needed to hear."

     He stripped down quickly before laying on top of me, positioning himself, and quickly entering me. I cried out and clawed at his back as I urged him on. He surprised me when he flipped me on top and took a hold of my hips showing me what I needed to do. As we were both coming to our end I couldn't help myself as I went to his neck and sunk my teeth in marking him. We both screamed our release as the marking intensified our orgasms. 

     As I came back to I was laying on Jason's bare chest and he was peppering little kisses across my face. I smiled as I lifted my head up giving him one last searing kiss before falling into a content sleep on his chest.

     I woke up what must have bee just a short time later by the irritating sound of many people all talking at once. I groaned as I pulled a pillow over my head to drown out the noises. I made a noise of discontent as the pillow did nothing. I opened my eyes and looked to the empty other half of the bed. I focused for a minute and tuned out all of the voices until there was a more manageable humming. This must be what happens when you are the Luna. You get an open invitation into everyone's thoughts whether you want them or not. I would have to learn to keep up a constant wall. 

     I looked up as Jason exited the bathroom and have me a smile before placing a hot kiss on my lips. "Good morning mate."

     I looked over at the alarm clock, "Don't you mean afternoon?"

     He let out a chuckle. "You've been doing so much lately I thought I would let you sleep in."

     I hummed in appreciation, "Well I'm well rested now, and I'm ready for another round."

     He smiled as he made his way back over to me and started placing hot kisses along my neck before covering my lips in his. He paused as there was a knock on the door and I let out a groan. 

     "Alpha there is someone important here to see you."

     "Who is it?"

     "It's a witch and she said she can help you."