Chapter 25 Kidnapped

I woke up the next morning to the sun streaming across my face. I stretched my sore muscles as Jason walked out of the bathroom in his towel. He saw I was awake and walked over giving me a quick  kiss. I groaned as he pulled away pulling him back in for a longer fuller kiss. I molded myself to him as we kissed.

     He let out a pained groan as he pulled away, "Love, we don't have time."

     I groaned, "We can be quick."

     He gave me a rueful smile as he pulled a shirt on, "As tempting as you are, I like to take my time on you baby."

     I pouted as I stood up fully naked, "Fine. I'll just have to take care of myself in the shower."

     He gave me a very heated look as he looked over my whole body as he walked towards me. I held my hand in front of me, "Nuh uh babe. We don't have time. Remember?"

     He smiled as his eyes turn black, "I guess I can make an exception this one time."

     I smiled back as he pulled his shirt off and dropped his towel already ready for me. I grabbed his hand pulling him to the shower. He trailed kisses up and down my neck as we waited for the water to heat up. The shower was very large it was almost like a small room. The ceiling was full of shower heads so there was no spot that was untouched by water. The walls were brown and looked like natural stones you would see in a river and there was a touch screen that controlled the water temperature and how hard the water pressure is. Jason stood behind me trailing little kisses up my neck as I set the shower the way I liked.

     Once I had it set the way I like I opened the glass door and pulled Jason in with me. I pulled him close to me and rose onto my toes to kiss him passionately. He put his hands around my waist pulling me incredibly close as he kissed me back with just as much enthusiasm. He abruptly broke away kissing all the way down my body until he attached his mouth to my core. I grasped and my hands immediately went to his hair. He paused for a moment putting my legs over his shoulders and he stood up quickly sliding my back up the wall. I took in a sharp breath in surprise grabbing his shoulder. The moment of surprise was quickly forgotten as he gave all of his attention to my core. He made quick work of making me ready for him. I grunted pulling his hair in frustration needing more than just his tongue. I felt him smile as he dropped me down quickly making me shriek.

     I gripped his shoulders as I looked up seeing the amused look on his face mixed with lust. He quickly spun me around and I braced my hands against the wall as he entered me quickly from behind. I gasped as he reached around with both of his hands pinching and kneading my tender breasts. I felt white hot sparks every time he brushed one of my nipples. He began speeding up as his movements became sloppy and I knew he was just as close to his climax  as I was to mine. He gave one last hard pump as we both climaxed at the same time yelling each others names.

     I felt my face heat up as he wispered in my ear, "I love making you scream my name."

     I shivered as we both paused for a few minutes to catch our breath. I stood up straight as he moved away grabbing the shampoo and lathering it onto my head as I grabbed my loofa and started to wash my body. It was silent but it was comfortable. He stepped out as he left me to rinse off. I finished up and wrapped a towel around my body and one around my hair. I switched off the shower as I walked into the bedroom to grab some clothes. Jason was already gone, I must have kept him too long. I smiled at the thought as I slipped on a pair of jeans and one of his shirts. I rubbed my head with the towel then dropped it into the basket. I grabbed a hair tie and threw my hair up into a messy bun before heading for the door.

     I left the room and went straight for the baby's room. As I entered I saw Ari had pulled herself up the side of the crib and was quietly looking around the room. She smiled widely as she saw me and made her normal gurgling noises. I signaled to the nanny that I had her, she nodded her head as she left the room.

     She laughed as I picked her up, "How is my pretty girl."

     She let out an infectious laugh as I blew on her tummy. I set her on the changing table as I laughed with her and then I smelt it. I was going into a big stinky diaper.

     I opened her diaper and saw the mess, "Dear lord child. Are you running a harmful waste dump or something?"

     I heard a chuckle from behind me and my head whipped around to see an amused looking Darrin. I gave him a smile as I finished changing Ari and turned around to face Darrin with the baby on my hip.

     "I apologize for the interruption Luna but Alpha Jason sent me to get you. He needs you for something at the training grounds."

     I gave him a confused look, "That's weird. He didn't mention anything to me about 20 minutes ago when I saw him."

     I placed Ari down in her crib as I pulled out my phone, "I'm just going to give him a call before we go."

     I turned away as I dialed Jason but before I could finish punching in the number I felt a sharp pain in my neck. I twirled around quickly as my vison blurred to see a needle in Darrin's hand and I fell to the ground.

     He looked enraged, "Fucking bitch. You should have just followed me to the training area."

     The last thing I heard was Ari screaming as Darrin lifted me and jumping out the window as darkness took me.