Chapter 99

Today was going to be a good day.

They were determined to make it good.

Today was Bill and Fleur's wedding day. And Leona was still in her sweats and one of Fred's old t-shirts, the others already in their wedding clothes as they helped set up the tent.

"All together now!" Arthur called. "One! Two! Three!"

And the tent lifted up as Leona flashed her hands, magically hammering the stakes into the ground.

George was even helping, his head covered in white bandages though, his vest purple and his brother's gold.

"How's it looking your end, boys?" Arthur asked as Leona's hand secured the final stake.

"Brilliant," they sang before hearing the familiar whoosh of an Apparation.

"Bloody hell. What's the Minister of Magic doing here?" George asked, stupefied as the minister walked calmly inside, addressing Molly before having Harry, Ron and Hermione sit before him, the scene visible through the many windows in the burrow.

Leona then let out a little yelp as Fred picked her up and spun her around, holding her torso in a dip, her arms wrapped around his neck with a smile.

"It's going to be you and me getting married one day," he promised, and her smile turned into a smirk.

"Are you saying you want to marry me, Freddy?"

He just gave her a confused look.

"I thought that was obvious?"

And she laughed, even as George pushed Fred off her.

"All right that's enough of that! Lena has to go and get changed, seeing as she's my date to the wedding," George said as he slung his arm over her shoulders.

"You gone mad with all that blood loss?" Fred asked as he stepped up to his brother who matched his stance.

"Alright, I think that's enough testosterone from the two of you," Leona said as she pushed her way between the two. "Here's an idea, how about you two be each other's dates and I'll be Charlie's? Sound good?"

"No!" the twin's exclaimed and their family laughed.

"Ok," came Bill's voice as he swept Leona off her feet and into his arms. "She needs to get changed and then help Fleur. And at the rate you two are going, you're going to delay my wedding."

Leona only eyed Bill before saying, "You just wanted to use me to practice lifting up Fleur because we're the same height, didn't you?"

He gave her a sheepish smile. "You know me too well," he said before kissing her temple and walking towards the house with ease.

"Hey!" the twins exclaimed but went ignored.

"Stealing our girl," George muttered before Fred glared at him.

"My girl," he corrected before both of them flinched as Molly reached up to smack their heads, the woman only just tall enough in her heels.

"Why don't you two make yourselves useful and set up the tables?"

"Yes mum," they grumbled as they went to work.

Even though everything between Leona and George was purely platonic, that girl still had them both wrapped around her fingers.