Chapter 107

"We have to do something!" Ron exclaimed as they were locked in the cellar, still able to hear Hermione's screams.

"We've tried everything," a frail Ollivander said. "It's enchanted."

"Look, I know it sounds mad but, I think Draco is trying to help us," Harry said finally, Ron just giving him the biggest look of disbelief.

"Why would that slimy Slytherin git risk his neck to help us?" he asked.

"Because he knew who I was, and he didn't tell. And he's got one of these," Harry answered as he pulled up his sleeve to reveal the bracelet his sister had given him.

"Why the bloody hell would Lena give him one of those?" Ron questioned.

"I dunno," Harry said. "But Draco made sure that I saw it. I think he's trying to help us."

"Yeah, well, then why isn't he helping Hermione?" Ron fired, angry.

"There's only so much he can do Ron," Luna piped up, following the conversation except for whatever Harry's bracelet did. "But had he turned Harry in, it's likely you wouldn't have been kept alive either."

And then Ron snuffed out the light as Wormtail came back down the stairs, wand pointed at Ron as he had the goblin come upstairs with him.

But that was before a house-elf appeared inside the cellar.

"Dobby? What are you doing here?" Harry asked.

"Dobby has come to rescue Harry Potter, of course," the house-elf replied. "Dobby will always be there for Harry Potter. That, and Miss Lena asked me to."

"Is Lena here?" Ron asked eagerly.

"She is waiting for the opportunity to rescue Miss Hermione. But Dobby has been asked to take you two to shell cottage on the outskirts of Tinworth by Miss Lena."

"Ok, can you take Luna and Mr Ollivander first, please," Harry asked.

"Whenever you're ready sir," Luna smiled.

"Sir? I like her very much," Dobby said bashfully, before grabbing their hands. "Meet me at the top of the stairs in ten seconds."

And the boys nodded as they hid next to the door, Dobby and company gone as Wormtail came back down.

The ratty old man opened the cellar door only to be hit from the back by a stunning spell.

"Who gets his wand?" Dobby asked from the top of the stairs.

And into Malfoy manor, they journeyed.