Tɪᴍᴇ ғʟɪᴇs ʙʏ..

𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

𝒪𝓃𝑒 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 𝓁𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇...

"HEY Mum! Do you know if Aria's at home?" I called as I jogged down the stairs. "No idea honey!" Mum retorted twice as loud as my voice.

I grabbed my hand bag and called my goodbyes before swiftly opening the front door and heading outside, letting the door bang behind me as I bounded down the steps toward my car.

"Good morning Miss Montgomery!" Our neighbour called chirpily, I waved at them sweetly before slipping into my car and shutting out the world with the door.

We've been here for a year now, I'd been studying health and social, potentially preparing to take up social working or anything to do with that sort of stuff. It felt strange being back permanently now, but everyone I'd known before I left looked way different now, I could still remember everyone off by heart though.

And as for changes? Well, a lot has happened within a year.

I messaged Aria once I pulled up outside the coffee shop, letting her know I could meet her if she wanted to. She quickly responded with a 'I have my car, Mike has practice till six so I'm heading out for some food.' Groaning internally I slipped my phone into my bag and hopped out the car.

The heals of my boots clacked slightly as I headed up the pathway, fumbling with my bag to throw it over my shoulder as I pushed open the door.

"Hi, medium Caramel latte and a..." I craned my head down to view the baked goods under neath the counter through the glass screen. "Bake well tart please." I said softly, pulling out a note from my purse and handing it to the woman. "Name?" She asked, "Quinn." I retorted quickly before stepping to the side whilst the person behind me stepped up to order.

I glanced around the coffee shop and smiled at the few memories I had in here with my family and Aria. My eyes then panned toward a poster stuck to the wall behind the counter.

'Alison Dilaurentis: Still Missing'

God it had been a year since she'd disappeared and nobody had a clue what happened, Aria and the girls have been questioned more times than the amount of fingers you have and so have I, although I wasn't even there at their sleepover that night.

"One year, though it still feels like yesterday my Mum made a call to the police asking where she was." A familiar voice mumbled behind me, I craned my head over my shoulder and let out the most quietest of gasps. I'd been here for a year and hadn't seen him once.

"Jason." I mumbled, turning round to face him properly, he'd changed a lot, hair a little longer draping ever so lightly over his ears. Soft and smooth, eagerly making anyone want to touch it, his face was delicately stern, though his eyes held a lot of anger and despair, and confusion too.