Dʀᴜɴᴋᴇɴ Mᴏɴᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇs

MONDAYS were my least favourite days, most of my tutors came to me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but Monday dragged; the only tutee  I had on Mondays was Noel Kahn, but after A got him suspended, that went out the window

MONDAYS were my least favourite days, most of my tutors came to me on Tuesdays and Wednesdays, but Monday dragged; the only tutee I had on Mondays was Noel Kahn, but after A got him suspended, that went out the window.

I hated tutoring him anyways, it was weird, and creepy, but then also accelerating knowing I was sitting a metre away from someone who could've been A.

Aria and Hanna had finally made up, I saw them talking and Aria hugging her, which made me feel like a proud Mum. I hadn't had a threat or text from A in a few days, that made me feel uneasy as it probably meant they've got something big up their sleeve to whip out and cause me some serious emotional damage.

The lunch cafeteria was busy as usual, I was sat at a round table alongside Ezra, and a few other members of faculty who droned on about their children and some shit about a book club. Ella was on the table as well and would sometimes talk to me now and then. Sitting beside my little cousins lover made me laugh to myself, he has no idea I know about it and that made it all the more hilarious to me.

"I'm looking for Coach Fulton." A man whom I did not recognise stood at the head of our table, in a full suit and a face like a slapped arse.

I glanced at Ezra and furrowed my brows, "Is the coach expecting you?" Ezra asked.

"The coach is avoiding me, that's what the coach is doing." The man replied sternly, the other members of staff stopped speaking abruptly and so did a few other people sitting nearby us.

Ezra stood up slowly, "Are you a parent?" He asked, the girls looked over at me from their table and Han mimed 'what's going on?' I shrugged in response.

"Yes I'm a parent, Nick McCullers; my daughter is Paige McCullers." The man snapped.
My eyes widened slightly, holy shit, the girl who tried to friggin drown Emily...

"I have your daughter in English comp, I'm Ezra Fitz." He held out his hand for the man to shake. The man stared him down, not even panning an eye to Ezra's hand.

"The coach."

"I'll tell you what, why don't we walk down to the principles office and see if we can find Coach Fulton?" Ezra suggested. The man scoffed lightly and shook his head. Most of the cafeteria were staring at them now.

"I've seen the principle, and all I got was a load of politically correct double-talk, about the agenda in this place that's penalising my daughter." The man rambled on, I thinned my eyes in confusion.

"Taking opportunities away from her and giving them to someone who doesn't deserve them!" He said harshly, I slowly stood from my seat to defend Emily if he dared utter a bad word about her. His eyes cast to me briefly before snapping back to Ezra.

"Everybody gets a fair chance here Mr McCullers, we go out of our way to make sure that's how it works." Ezra retorted.

"My girl is the best swimmer on that team, and you can't give it to somebody just because..."