Mᴏɴsᴛᴇʀs ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ Eɴᴅ

'"RAT me out, your blood's next

'"RAT me out, your blood's next. A' I mumbled aloud whilst holding Spencer's phone. Whilst the girls had been apart of the school play, they'd found a trophy in the prop box that was awarded to Ian, with dried blood plastered on the bottom.

It was a setup from A because the girls took the trophy to the police station for evidence, when the examiner had tested what the blood was, it was rats blood.

"It was a setup." Spencer huffed, taking her phone back from me and slumping down onto my bed. Aria paced around my bedroom with her hands clasped together at the back of her neck.

"Aria, please stop pacing you're making me feel nauseous." Emily sighed, resting back against the bean bag in the corner of the room. Han was perched at the end of my bed, I stood in the middle of the room as they each informed me what I'd missed.

"We think that Ali made us go to that frat party just to see Ian..." Hanna said, I glanced out the window and stared down at the quiet street.

"I was at that party too, how did I not see you guys?" I asked quietly, I remember the party like it was yesterday, Matt was stuck to my hip all evening because I was introducing him to Jason, this was way back to when I believed Jason and I were the perfect couple and he wasn't actually playing me.

"We didn't even realise Jason was there too." Spencer hummed, I clicked my tongue against the roof of my mouth and hugged my arms around myself.

"He was with me for half of the night, then he told me he had to 'go and see some friends from basketball' and disappeared upstairs, probably to do coke or something." I shrugged.

"I still can't wrap my head around you and Jason..." Aria sighed, leaning her side up against the door and folding her arms.

"Yeah well...I was your age and he was hot so.." I looked away from them to try to change the topic, the other night had been running loops in my mind, I could still feel his fingers slowly moving my hair over my shoulder if I closed my eyes.

"I'm driving Toby over to a motel tomorrow, he doesn't want to be home alone with Jenna so it's just until his parents get back..." Spencer said as she pulled her hair back and tied it into a low-ponytail.

"Did you ever figure out what the braille meant?" I asked her.

"Yeah, Toby told me that I was reading it wrong and it turns out that it's actually 214, whatever the hell that means." Spencer laid back against my heaps of pillows and rested her hands on her stomach.

"214? Does that number mean anything to anyone?" I asked, looking around the room as each of the girls collectively shook their heads.

It was Saturday afternoon, the girls had stayed over last night and left this morning. I knuckled down with some work whilst my parents did some housework around me.