Tʜᎇʀᎇ's Ɏᎏ ᎘ʟᎀᎄᎇ ʟɪᎋᎇ ʜᎏᎍᎇᎄᎏᎍɪɎɢ

𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟

𝐴 𝑓𝑒𝑤 𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑘𝑠 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟...

"LOOK, if you have any more issues don't hesitate to come to me okay?" I clasped my clammy hands together and rested them on the table before me. "I'm here for you, it's my job, plus I want to help."

The young girl, Ava, smiled softly, I liked my job. It was nice knowing I was there for teenagers, not only to help them study and revise, but some of them turned to me for their personal problems too. I didn't mind that at all, in fact it diverted a lot of my own problems out of my mind. 

"Thank you Miss Montgomery, you're way better than the guidance counsellor Mr Dilaurentis." She beamed, I almost choked at his name. Jason hadn't been around during the past few weeks, curiosity got the best of me and I found myself asking a few other members of staff as to where he was; Family issues, they said.

I watched over my dark, thick lashes as Ava exited my classroom, I call it a classroom though it's more like a large office. I did have a classroom then got evicted from it when a new English teacher called Mr Fitz rocked up a snatched it from me. He's quite a looker so I didn't fuss about it.

"Knock knock." A familiar voice chirped up by the door, I glanced up and smiled as Emily and Hanna sauntered into the room.

"Hey! how are you guys?" I asked, Em pulled a chair over toward my desk and sat down, Han perched herself up on the edge of my desk. "Shitty, Mum thinks I'm a basket-case, 'A' won't seem to leave us alone." Hanna mumbled, my stomach churned at the thought as I remembered the endless notes and texts I'd been receiving from this stalker.

"Had any texts recently?" Em asked, her fingertips brushed over a pot filled with stationery on the desk. "Yeah," I sighed, flipping my phone over and switching it on to show them both.

"Remember, you utter my name to the cops, you'll be joining Ali in a casket-A"

Hanna huffed and tucked a thick chunk of her blonde locks behind her ear, "God this bitch is getting more aggressive as the days go by."

I shrugged and switched my phone back off, lounging back in my seat. "Where are the others?" I asked, furrowing my brows and drumming my fingers against my knee.

"Spencer's on the phone with her date for homecoming and Aria is somewhere...not sure where though." Emily said, I hummed in response, "You coming to homecoming?" Hanna asked, I glanced up and took a deep breath.

"Doubt it, they might ask me to cater but, I might a pull a sick-y" I smirked, the two girls huffed a laugh at my remark. The bell rang out in the halls, ricocheting through my ears and startling me slightly.