Cᴏɪɴᴄɪᴅᴇɴᴄᴇs

"WHERE abouts does it hurt the most?" The nurse asked as she gently pressed her fore and middle fingers along my ribs

"WHERE abouts does it hurt the most?" The nurse asked as she gently pressed her fore and middle fingers along my ribs. "Higher up, I think I must've landed awkwardly." I mumbled.

"Okay Quinn I'm going to send the doctor in to check up on you, we think you might have a minor concussion as you were out like a light all night." The nurse gently brushed my shoulder and smiled reassuringly.

My eyes drooped with tiredness and despair, my parents had been with me all night but I'd recently told them to go home because they looked exhausted. I didn't know what room Hanna was in and that was all I cared about now.

"Hello, I'm Doctor Wa-" Ledger swiftly entered my room, clipboard in hand and eyes fixated to it until they met mine, "-Oh! Quinn." He smiled softly, the sight of his smile gave me enough strength to muster up my own.

"Hey, how are you? I heard you had an accident." Ledger slowly moved over to the side of my bed, examining the bruise along my jaw and cut just above my eyebrow, if I wasn't so worried about Han right now I'd so think I looked badass.

"My friend an I were almost roadkill last night, she pushed me out the way, but she wasn't so lucky." I whispered the ending, I knew Hanna was okay because I asked my parents to check on her, they told me she was sleeping and wasn't in any pain at that current moment.

"Mind if I?" Ledger gestured to the small space on the hospital bed beside me, I nodded and shuffled over to give him room. He perched himself on the edge and turned to face me.

"Hanna's all good, she woke up about ten minutes ago, there's three girls outside that keep asking us if they can see you both." Ledger furrowed his brows, "Those are my friends." I retorted.

Ledger nodded in understanding before slowly standing up and turning to face me, "Well when I said I hope to see you again, this isn't exactly how I imagined it." He laughed lightly, a small smile wiped over my lips.

"I understand you're obviously occupied with the pain and that you're friend is hurt too, and that this may be a completely inappropriate time but I have to ask.." Ledger brought a hand up to the back of his neck and rubbed it, "..You don't happen to be free on Saturday night by any chance do you?" He asked.

My eyes widened slightly, I hadn't been asked out by a man since Jason's fake asking me out back in 11th grade. "It's just Diem's at her Mother's for the weekend and, I mean, I think you're really interesting and I'd love to take you out for drinks and dinner?" He offered, the smile he flashed me afterward made it extremely hard to say no.

"What time?" I asked with a small smirk playing on my lips, I watched the relief flush over his face, "I get off here at 6, so how about 7:30?" I nodded at his response.

"Perfect," Ledger beamed, "Am I able to go up and visit Hanna?" I asked, gnawing on my bottom lip slightly at the anticipation of seeing the blonde.

"Of course, do you need a hand?" Ledger asked, I shrugged, slinking out from under the covers and dropping down off the bed, my side ached immensely but I didn't want to milk it. I decided to at least attempt to walk there on my own.

"Here." Ledger clearly saw my discomfort and within seconds his large, muscly arm was gently wrapped around my waist keeping me upright, his other hand slowly linked into my right hand. I couldn't help but notice how big his hands were compared to mine, the warmth of his skin melting into my own, how tanned his hands and arms were and the way his strength immediately made me feel uplifted.

He helped me hobble down the corridors and into the elevator, we only made the odd small talk about how work was and whatnot. Nothing too major to talk about as my mind was focused on my best friend.

"Here we are." Ledger let go of my hand and pushed open the door, revealing the four girls staring at us with wide eyes. "Sorry to barge in, there room for one more?" I grimaced, the girls sighed in relief, Em rushed over and brought me into a tight embrace that had me muttering "Ow" under my breath but the pain was worth it.

"I'll let you all have a moment, Quinn if you need me, just ask someone okay?" Ledger released his arm from around my waist and gently brushed my shoulder, he comforted me in a way no other person had ever done, and his voice as smooth as silk made my insides go mush. "I'll see you soon." I smiled at him as I watched him leave the room and shut the door carefully behind him.

"I'll see you soon" All four girls mocked me simultaneously, I scoffed and shoved Em's arm playfully. "So, who was that?" Spencer bounced her brows up and down at me.

I slowly perched myself onto the edge of Hanna's bed and took her hand into my own. "That was Doctor Walters." I bit back my grin as the girls all looked at eachother indicating they want more details.

"He is a very handsome doctor, treated my Mother and now has treated me, and we happen to be going out for drinks and dinner on Saturday night." I said softly, the girls all erupted into squeals.

"Oh my god!" Aria rubbed my back lightly and rested her head on my shoulder, "How are you Han?" I asked, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles and gazing at her adoringly, she saved my life, I had so much to thank her for.

"I'm okay, shaken up and in pain but, Okay." She mustered up a small smile. I pushed myself forward and wrapped my arms around her neck, "Thank you so much." I whispered into her hair.

"I tried to get you out the way with me, but when I reached to grab you..." Hanna lifted her finger up to me to indicate me to stop rambling, "It's okay honestly, We're both okay." She grinned.

I leant back and kept her hand in mine, my eyes met Hanna's and she nodded slowly, "Guys..." I mumbled, grabbing all the girls attention in a heartbeat.

I looked back at Han to signify her to say it, she took in a deep breath and glanced at the girls stood behind me.

"Noel Kahn is A." 

——————
Hanna and Quinn 4Lifers.
-S