Tʜᴇ ʜᴏᴍᴇᴄᴏᴍɪɴɢ ʜᴀɴɢᴏᴠᴇʀ

MAYBE Rosewood was once a nice place, maybe nobody lied once upon a time

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

MAYBE Rosewood was once a nice place, maybe nobody lied once upon a time. Not now though, not anymore.

After Emily was found at hospital late last night, I could finally relax knowing she was okay. I had heard rumours that Toby just took her there, left her and ran off. Major 'A' potential, it makes my skin crawl thinking about it.

"Sweetie you can't spend the day in bed." My Mother leant up against the doorframe, I pulled the duvet up my body further until it reached my chin. "I can, and I will." I mumbled tiredly, we each didn't get home until gone midnight last night, and sleep was hardly existent as I only got about an hour or two.

"You're lucky the school has let you all have a day off, they're doing it to clear up all the mess and because they think it's safer for you to be at home right now." Mum explained, I felt the end of my bed move down as she sat on it, her hand gently placing on my calf covered by the duvet.

"I don't think I want to leave the house until they find him." I groaned, rolling over and facing the ceiling. "I know, they will get him don't worry." She soothed.

"Do you think he killed Ali?" I asked her softly, propping myself upright by my elbows, "I believe he was a very dangerous individual." She said calmly, I nodded and slumped back against my pillows.

"When Emily wakes up, I'll get Pam to let you go over and see her okay?" She tapped my leg twice before slipping off the bed. "Thank you." I whispered.

"Nothing will happen to you or your friends querida, I promise you." Mum leant down and pecked the top of my head lightly before spinning on her heal and heading out of the room.

I highly doubt nothing will happen to us, everything is happening to us.

Emily's bed was comfortable, I wrapped a blanket over my legs and fidgeted with the tassels scattered over the rims of it. Aria was beside me showing Emily the file, Spence stood by the dresser.

"Toby and Jenna had a relationship, it's all in the shrinks file." Aria informed her, Emily's hand was fractured, my eyes saddened as I noticed the stitching-bandage above her eyebrow.

"Way beyond step-siblings." Spencer added, Emily sighed and looked back down toward the file. "Yeah they were involved." Aria mumbled, I cringed at the thought.

"Romantically?" Em asked, "I doubt I'd call it romantic." I butted in, pulling an odd bit off fluff off of one of the tassels. "And that's what Ali saw, what she had against him." Aria said.

"Which is probably why Toby wanted her dead!" Spencer leant forward, "not just her though, us, you." Aria huffed.

"What because of the 'Jenna thing'?" Em asked, immediately earning a small smack on the leg from Spencer. My brows furrowed as I looked between them.